DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Don't listen to Mike Rietow - Ripper. Screwed up my racing program
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Don't listen to Mike Rietow - Ripper. Screwed up my racing program
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
No one is impressed with a few blacked out time slips and I've seen this car launch/run several times, it needs a lot of work! Maybe one day dumb and his protégé dumber can find their way to the winner's circle of a big $ bracket race.

In the meantime, my Best Engineered car set up by ME that is "stupid deadly" with Afco 11 y/o front shocks and 17 y/o rear shocks that ain't ever been rebuilt will continue to be the benchmark for back halved cars on this forum and wherever it competes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C11fjdJ2_Q0

8.08:45 1st rd
8.49:20 2nd rd
9.23:00 3rd rd
9.49:20 4th rd
10.13:05 Final rd

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
The word impressed doesn't apply to unparalleled performance.

Unparalleled performance is unparalleled.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of 67TSCHEVY2
posted Hide Post
The blacked out spots are from where the timing system failed from the cones being crushed by the cone killer .

Posts: 1240 | Location: middle georgia | Registered: July 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
retow bring that shyt box to Piedmont in 4 weeks and we will end your day, every day 1st round!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 1320racer,

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SC4400:
Mike , you really need to start laughing about the cone deal at this point. The bones are dust.

The resident know it all troll jumped at the chum like a jackal feeding on someone else's kill. So easy and predictable. The laughs never stop.

RIP clapping

I do, it is also amusing watching democrats squirm though.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
"This thing leaves HARD"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T17hHOSyN8w

"That thing has been DEADLY all weekend"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1r2EEF-hLI0

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
I think Ski Down may have accomplished unparalleled in a handful of changes on a car he really couldn't count on previously.

It wasn't the shocks, they were junk when he bolted them on, I know he was regretting the purchase first handful of runs. I finally suggested he set the clickers, how I'd have run em out of the box.

I look forward to seeing how he does with it. I doubt he'll be sharing the details of what we did.

Tune by text message, works alright from the looks of it.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Why a would Azato buy your dragster?

When your dragster can't produce the unparalleled performance of what he already has, with his doorslammer.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
More clueless nonsense from a retard. Further, he’s already tried to buy it and my Firebird 3 years ago.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
More clueless nonsense from a retard. Further, he’s already tried to buy it and my Firebird 3 years ago.

Why? Confused

Your dragster can't produce this.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
At one time or another we had Miller, Mullis, Worthy, Phantom within 50 mile radius of Sunshine.

Then there was the guy in North Florida who built the first one piece body, can't remember his name or brand. I think Undercover.

The authorities on dragsters around here, everyone knows who they are, all said a Ray Miller is the Cadillac. Best handling, best working.

I'd suggest Azato buy one of those, if he's gonna buy one. Cantilever - two shocks.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
This is a 2013 Miller I did the engine and transmission. According to the authorities on Dragsters around here, this is as good as it gets. Cantilever Ray Miller

This guy has two identical for his daughters.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Says the retard that has never made a pass in any dragster no mind owned a dragster. Miller builds nice cars but they are not the “Cadillac. Best handling, best working” suspended dragsters.

That said..

this speaks to the consistency of my Undercover dragster, doesn't get better than this, back to back passes in 3500+DA with a track temp of 120-130. We also ain’t embarrassed to hide our reaction times and incrementals! NahNahTounge

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 1320racer,

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
The retard of the two of us, see's the need for the biggest hammer in the tool drawer to over compensate for a lack of individual ability, I don't see that need. Never did.

But, Azato has sent links of dragsters for me to look at for suggestions. When he sends a link to a Miller, I'll click the link, and take a look.

Oh, and BTW, I went 4.71 probably 20 years ago now in GW's dragster, guess what brand?

Smile

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Jeash... Didn't know this would cause such a stir.

And the best part is I've built this car myself, no cookie cutter build out of a catalog, or pipe rack internet order store. Pick it up when done and act like you accomplished something. Trust me I could buy 3 pipe racks like being touted here for 2/3 cost of the garage I'm having built at my house. So if I wanted one, I'd have one. But I'm building that instead because I like the hands on building, testing, perfecting.. To me that is as good if not better than stringing a few runs together to get to the finals. Not to mention teaching your kids the passion. For me, going and buying a finished car has zero appeal. No offense to those that do exactly that.

Mike was spot on with the change to carb he suggested to me 1.5 years ago which immediately cured the prob after putting it on new bigger motor. And he was spot on with these suggested changes up tighten up the package. Literally took about 4-5 runs to get it printing. I give props to a guy over the internet or anywhere that can do that to help a fellow racer.

Posts: 1441 | Location: St Marys | Registered: January 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
I seen it, It’s obvious you built it yourself!

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
I seen it, It’s obvious you built it yourself!

It's ok buddy. I wouldn't expect a man of your inadequate makeup in-between your front pockets; that needs to make up for that area with what you view as elite equipment unobtainable by others to appreciate what I have.

Posts: 1441 | Location: St Marys | Registered: January 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
We ain’t ever been nor will be buddies. What you’ve got is junk and it’s the reason you wanted to buy both my cars! You also can’t buy a round at Numidia, that’s why you haven’t been back and are a no show at every big $ race
Again… 11 and 17 y/o shocks and my car not only works but is amongst the best of the best back halved cars in the country! Don’t need no Internet forum retard to sell me shocks and tell me how to set them. Laughing very hard

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Fact check. Never inquired about the rail. No different than others of similar make.. Like I says if I wanted one I'd have it.

Last fact, the last time I was at Numidia for big money race I made it to the finals, this was with my junk when it has sbc, fuel injected, doing huge wheelies, and me leaving off, and getting back into it. Best part was I was accused of running throttle stop in footbrake class -tech checked it out and told me to keep kicking ass the car is awesome. And the guys *****ing are fuming. Took it to the finals

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Jeash... Didn't know this would cause such a stir.

Well, it sure seems like it was written to create drama. If that's what you are into, good job.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6407 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post