Bracket Talk
Crank Trigger Mounting

This topic can be found at:
https://drr.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/80760912/m/7777076086

March 30, 2018, 06:33 AM
183N
Crank Trigger Mounting
How much? Obviously your one season old pickups have less than 50 runs on them.
March 30, 2018, 07:10 AM
1320racer
must be true, I read it on an internet forum, posted by a nobody.

Anytime you think you have the skills and the car to trailer my son, show up and put your junk in the other lane.
March 30, 2018, 03:23 PM
imakehp
This just in....

Another train wreck has been reported on the DRR website.
Apparently, site officials are still unwilling to address the continuing carnage.

Dave

F J B

March 30, 2018, 04:45 PM
Roger McGinnis
Ed talks about all the stuff you don't need, because his car is deadly consistent, but can't turn on a win light. I'd say his stuff is great if you like trailer queens. Our bracket cars don't even have a gear on the camshaft, so a crank trigger is the only option.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
March 30, 2018, 05:16 PM
1320racer
again, must be true, I read it on an internet forum posted by a clueless, jealous, nobody that couldn't buy a round on his best day at my home track, no mind trailer me.
March 30, 2018, 06:11 PM
I.P. Dailey
quote:
nobody that couldn't buy a round on his best day at my home track

Edwad sure knows about buying a round and is still at the buy back window Shake head
March 30, 2018, 06:27 PM
1320racer
says the nobody, no balls, P U S S Y that hides behind a screen name
March 30, 2018, 08:10 PM
183N
I was just trying to get some very lightly used crank trigger pickups for spares for my two cars. Not sure why Ed had to get all butthurt about it.
March 31, 2018, 03:16 PM
Mike Beck
quote:
Originally posted by Roger McGinnis:
Ed talks about all the stuff you don't need, because his car is deadly consistent, but can't turn on a win light. I'd say his stuff is great if you like trailer queens. Our bracket cars don't even have a gear on the camshaft, so a crank trigger is the only option.

Very true if you are running an LS type of engine and don't want to attempt to put a distributor on it, same with the LT-1 engines.