Find
Notify
Tools

Race Gas
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mike Frizie
posted
Who's are you using ? Who's got the best prices in Atlanta area?

Michael Frizie
ET 2471

Posts: 596 | Location: Winston, GA | Registered: April 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Sunoco “Blue” Supreme

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Renegade

BG

Posts: 760 | Location: Florence, SC | Registered: August 25, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of 67TSCHEVY2
posted Hide Post
craig goddard in mcdonough ga. race fuels south 4047904853

Posts: 1252 | Location: middle georgia | Registered: July 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mike Frizie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 67TSCHEVY2:

Thanks. Who's he deal for?

Michael Frizie
ET 2471

Posts: 596 | Location: Winston, GA | Registered: April 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of 67TSCHEVY2
posted Hide Post
VP

Posts: 1252 | Location: middle georgia | Registered: July 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DRB Motorsports:
quote:
Originally posted by 67TSCHEVY2:

Thanks. Who's he deal for?

Give Casey a call at southern truck parts. We are running Sunoco red

Posts: 824 | Location: Georgia | Registered: May 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
you're wasting $, make the switch to blue.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I would not run Sunoco in my rototiller. Just not consistent. Seen too many mistakes and parts taken out by bad fuel. There are places to be cheap, Fuel is not one of them. VP to the front.

If its working for you so be it.

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4568 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
I would not run VP in my lawn mower. Way over price fuel for no gain, no performance advantage on the time slip. Meanwhile I've been running Sunoco Race Fuels for over 20 years and ain't ever had a part "taken out by bad fuel"

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mike Frizie
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by 1320racer:
you're wasting $, make the switch to blue.[/Quote}

Sunoco dealer close wants $150 more for the RED! Eek

Michael Frizie
ET 2471

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
switch from Red to Blue on all my engines about 4 years ago., Firebird engine is 15:1 and dragster engine is 16:1. Previous dragster engine was 15.4:1

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
i have been running sunoco blue for ever with no parts failures due to fuel. i would like to try vp but for the substantial price difference it is not going to happen for me.

now, if somebody would like to put me on a vp deal i will gladly give it a whirl. but since the chances of that happening are slim i will buy blue.

ep-pm me if you want to supply vp. i can be bought

Posts: 776 | Location: dodging double wides... | Registered: November 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Is the blue the supreme

Posts: 409 | Location: Natick MA | Registered: November 15, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
yes

DRR Trophy
Picture of NC3x58
posted Hide Post
What octane is blue, that the 114? No need to go more than that, I don't even see a reason to go to oxygenated for what type of racing we do... I get fuel from a local around here who I believe sells the Sunoco stuff, I just always ask him for 114.

Nick Craig

1971 Camaro Split Bumper
376ci LS3

Posts: 410 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Technical Details

Octane (R+M)/2 112
Research Octane 115
Motor Octane 109

https://www.sunocoracefuels.com/fuel/supreme

DRR Pro
Picture of 67TSCHEVY2
posted Hide Post
James and Jared Noel in SC sell renegade look them up on Fakebook.

DRR Pro
Picture of Paul S/Q
posted Hide Post
Renegade 120 plus , when we were spraying heavy ....Renegade K16 when we run N/A ... I used to be a VP Jobber , finally had enough of their sky high prices and the attitude of the guy who took over sales ... .. I wouldnt recommend it to anyone . Lots of good fuels out there for decent prices , and decent people to sell it to you ...

Posts: 786 | Location: hopefully pickin up a check in the winners circle | Registered: November 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mike Frizie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pauley:
i have been running sunoco blue for ever with no parts failures due to fuel. i would like to try vp but for the substantial price difference it is not going to happen for me.

now, if somebody would like to put me on a vp deal i will gladly give it a whirl. but since the chances of that happening are slim i will buy blue.

ep-pm me if you want to supply vp. i can be bought

Really?! Sunoco blue more than VP down here . Confused

Michael Frizie
ET 2471