Bracket Talk
I am building a completely chineese dragster.

This topic can be found at:
https://drr.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/80760912/m/7507081086

February 18, 2018, 06:02 PM
imakehp
I am building a completely chineese dragster.
quote:
Originally posted by VORTECPRO:

Dave

Did you have a Z/28 that cruised Van Nuys Blvd? I had a shop in Thousand Oaks and did business with you.

I had an orange Duster through most of my cruising/street racing years...
Funny when the lil' one posted your photo I immediately thought "humm, I think I know that guy"...lol

Dave

F J B

February 18, 2018, 06:06 PM
VORTECPRO
quote:
Originally posted by imakehp:
quote:

Dave

Did you have a Z/28 that cruised Van Nuys Blvd? I had a shop in Thousand Oaks and did business with you.

I had an orange Duster through most of my cruising/street racing years...
Funny when the lil' one posted your photo I immediately thought "humm, I think I know that guy"...lol

I still have a house in Thousand Oaks, would like to move back but zoning doesn't like the idea of my dyno.
February 18, 2018, 06:24 PM
imakehp
Yeah, not in T.O.
He11, they arrest hitchhikers there....lol

I have a friend that lives in Simi that has a Superflow Dyno in his garage and he plumbs the exhaust into a big underground concrete room with passageways and baffles. Can't hardly hear a thing standing right outside.
Luckily he builds mostly sbc/Nascar type engines so they don't make BBC kinda noise..

Dave

F J B

February 18, 2018, 06:37 PM
imakehp
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:

For the record, I ain't got no man boobs

OK, pop quiz.....look at that photo and decide who has the biggest t!ts at the table.... Laughing Hard

Dave

F J B

February 18, 2018, 06:44 PM
VORTECPRO
[QUOTE]Originally posted by imakehp:
Yeah, not in T.O.
He11, they arrest hitchhikers there....lol

I have a friend that lives in Simi that has a Superflow Dyno in his garage and he plumbs the exhaust into a big underground concrete room with passageways and baffles. Can't hardly hear a thing standing right outside.
Luckily he builds mostly sbc/Nascar type engines so they don't make BBC kinda noise..[/QUOT

Maroupolous
February 18, 2018, 06:48 PM
imakehp
quote:
without question my wife, a former Hawaiian Tropic model has the boobs in the family.

Photo makes you a liar...again

Dave

F J B

February 18, 2018, 06:49 PM
VORTECPRO
quote:
douchebag, I regret to inform you but your unfounded gay desires about me are nothing more than your fantasy and without question my wife, a former Hawaiian Tropic model has the boobs in the family.

I just got off the phone with a buddy of mine with the New Joyzee state police .
He told me they apprehended an incoherent fat man with man boobs that must have been in a wrecked white firechicken on the side of the road for days .

He was covered in man chowder and feathers ,
s u kk i n g a race track corndog , while looking at the same three or for pictures of some POS hunk of junk and mumbling I aint got shyt , I aint done shyt ... I aint got shyt , I aint done shyt ...
If anyone knows this h o m o or want to claim him , he can be found at the Hobo-kin mental hospital . perv ward .
February 18, 2018, 06:50 PM
imakehp
quote:

Maroupolous

yep

Dave

F J B

February 18, 2018, 06:55 PM
imakehp
quote:
what you see is nothing more than a pulled t shirt,

Oh yes, that's what we see..... Uncontrollable Laugh

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Dave

F J B

February 18, 2018, 06:56 PM
VORTECPRO
quote:
you're a coc sucker and see what a gay man dreams of in the photo when infact it's nothing more than a pulled t shirt,

Ed....I can remember a picture with the JR dragster on YB, same thing-man boobs, infact John Wilson brought this up, that's how I got onto them, just embrace them. Your family is good, your the problem.
February 18, 2018, 06:57 PM
1320racer
now we find that besides being a pathetic loser you and the ebay engine builder are faggots!
February 18, 2018, 06:57 PM
SP310G
Pulled over your b I t c h t I t s
February 18, 2018, 06:58 PM
1320racer
faggots and a p u s s y
February 18, 2018, 07:00 PM
imakehp
Dance lil' monkey..... Dancing Cat

Dave

F J B

February 18, 2018, 07:08 PM
T/D6591
That darn cat again. Dancing Cat

February 18, 2018, 07:12 PM
VORTECPRO
[QUOTE]Originally posted by T/D6591:
That darn cat again. Dancing Cat[/QUOT

That cats Ed, tied to those paws is fishing line that I control.......make no mistake......... I'am the puppet master
February 18, 2018, 07:23 PM
jenavet
4574 views on the way to 5000 at least half about my bamboo pipe rack Eek
February 18, 2018, 07:26 PM
"The Bender"
And the other half about Ed's moobs...... Roll Eyes

272" Spitzer
540 Chevy
The Blower Shop XR1
FTI XPM Series Converter
FTI Level 6 Powerglide
3.69@199
.916 60'

2017 Bradenton Heads Up Madness
Open Outlaw Champ

2018 PDRA T/D #5
2019 PDRA T/D #2

2020 Retired From T/D Competition....

2020 Bradenton NMCA Hemi Shootout Winner

2021 getting back into bracket racing with a Gen3 Hemi powered 87 Cutlass.
February 18, 2018, 07:28 PM
SCDIV1
Solly Charlie but we low on Bamboo and dragsta no finish on time. Maybe nets munth if we find moh vood....
February 18, 2018, 07:39 PM
imakehp
The only bamboo that will pass SFI is the hybred seamless stuff that grows after the annual monsoon. A bonus is the best builders are out of grade school for the summer then......

Dave

F J B