DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    jegs 4link dragster warm up stand
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

jegs 4link dragster warm up stand
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mike Frizie
posted
what are are yall using for a warm stand? buddy of mine has one claimed jegs made that fits between the jack and the housing and had platic inserts to keep from scratching the finish? cant find it on their site .

Michael Frizie
ET 2471

Posts: 571 | Location: Winston, GA | Registered: April 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
JEGS used to sell them they no longer do I have two for my hard tail the four link one was shaped two fit around jack would be simple enough make

Posts: 388 | Location: Natick MA | Registered: November 15, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I just searched to see if I could find any images and couldn’t find any I believe most people use the over center jacks now

Posts: 388 | Location: Natick MA | Registered: November 15, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Lenny5160
posted Hide Post
I typically don’t warm my driveline up, but on the rare occasion I do, I use a floor jack.

Tony Leonard

Posts: 3159 | Location: Inver Grove Heights, MN | Registered: March 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
I typically don’t warm my driveline up

Agreed, full synthetic in both.

Posts: 2462 | Location: 53056 | Registered: December 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of TonyB6255
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DRB Motorsports:
what are are yall using for a warm stand? buddy of mine has one claimed jegs made that fits between the jack and the housing and had platic inserts to keep from scratching the finish? cant find it on their site .

If you know who Blaine Meyer is, check with him. He's originally from out here but moved back to your area a couple years ago. He builds the U shaped one that goes under the cross bar like you are describing. He built me one earlier this year.

Jegs stopped selling both styles, the U shaped one and a straight bar one a few years ago.

Posts: 633 | Location: Rochester, WA | Registered: November 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mike Frizie
posted Hide Post
he found me and we he's not far from me. will be meeting him this weekend. thanks tony.

Michael Frizie
ET 2471

Posts: 571 | Location: Winston, GA | Registered: April 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of TonyB6255
posted Hide Post
quote:
he found me and we he's not far from me. will be meeting him this weekend. thanks tony.

You're welcome. Glad I could help.

Posts: 633 | Location: Rochester, WA | Registered: November 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Paul S/Q
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TonyB6255:
quote:

If you know who Blaine Meyer is, check with him. He's originally from out here but moved back to your area a couple years ago. He builds the U shaped one that goes under the cross bar like you are describing. He built me one earlier this year.

Jegs stopped selling both styles, the U shaped one and a straight bar one a few years ago.

looking for something as well . where can I see a pic of what you are describing . we just swtiched from a hadtail to a suspended dragster so our solid bar warm up stand wont work for us now

Posts: 784 | Location: hopefully pickin up a check in the winners circle | Registered: November 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of TonyB6255
posted Hide Post
Here you go....

DRR Sportsman
Picture of David Gerard
posted Hide Post
We have used for for several years.

Works great!

Posts: 415 | Location: Fullerton, CA | Registered: June 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Paul S/Q
posted Hide Post
thank you !!

Posts: 784 | Location: hopefully pickin up a check in the winners circle | Registered: November 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post