Cam id help
DRR Trophy
Picture of excessive braker
Need some help figuring out what cam came in a used engine I purchased last year. I've done some google searches for the numbers and can't seem to find any info.

On one end it has 5/96 and TP223 stamped.

On the other side it has 3170, R6 and CC. This side appears to hand engraved where as the other side is stamped into the cam.

Any help or info is greatly appreciated!!
Posts: 71 | Location: Sliding at the cones | Registered: May 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Solid Roller?
Is it possibly 307 - R6 engraved in it?
Posts: 147 | Location: Left of Center | Registered: February 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bad News
posted Hide Post
A CC should be Comp Cams. R6 is probably lobe separation, 3170 can be lobe number, single pattern cam.
Posts: 868 | Location: ft laud | Registered: September 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of 434 olds
posted Hide Post
Cam doctor is your friend.

Worlds Quickest And Fastest 71 Cutlass On The Planet Earth
Posts: 536 | Location: Oak ridge, N.J | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
  Powered by Social Strata  

© DragRaceResults.com 2024