FTI converter
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mike Frizie
posted
Ssw93B. Whats are this typically used for? HMMMM

Michael Frizie
ET 2471

Posts: 610 | Location: Winston, GA | Registered: April 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Rodney Pryor
posted Hide Post
598 - 648 bracket engines…

Posts: 125 | Location: Richmond, VA | Registered: December 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mike Frizie
posted Hide Post
Forgot I even had it . Laughing Hard thanks for the info .

Michael Frizie
ET 2471

Posts: 610 | Location: Winston, GA | Registered: April 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of FTI
posted Hide Post
If you have a car in mind you are thinking about using it in. Give us a call ask for John. We can go over your combo and let you know if we think it will be a good fit.

FTI Performance
Competition Converters and Racing Transmissions
"Some call it cheating, we call it the competitive edge."
www.FTIPerformance.com
info@ftiperformance.com

Posts: 167 | Location: Deland, FL | Registered: August 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mike Frizie
posted Hide Post
I had taken it out when the 598 was on 24 degree, alky heads and went to sr20’s and gas. I had a bad accident in 2023 and I’d forgotten I had it . I really just needed to know what it was built for. Didn't think of that

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike Frizie,

Michael Frizie
ET 2471

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mike Frizie
posted Hide Post
Anyone have any experimce running the 93B behind a sr20 combo?

Michael Frizie
ET 2471

DRR Trophy
Picture of Rodney Pryor
posted Hide Post
What’s your question?

Posts: 125 | Location: Richmond, VA | Registered: December 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mike Frizie
posted Hide Post
93B a good sr20 converter or no. ?

Michael Frizie
ET 2471

DRR Trophy
Picture of Rodney Pryor
posted Hide Post
Worked very well in my TS car behind a 632 sr20 and in my friends TD car with a 648 sr20.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mike Frizie
posted Hide Post
That’s what I needed to know. Thanks so much

Michael Frizie
ET 2471