New
Find
Notify
Tools

RCI Belts
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted
Is RCI (Tyler Texas) still in business? I called there listed number and got no answer. I just got a generic message to leave a message.

Posts: 87 | Location: Abilene, Texas | Registered: July 30, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of TheBlueTruck
posted Hide Post
I drive by there every day. If you don't get a response. I will stop and check for you Monday.

Regan Wilson Super Street 469C

Posts: 297 | Location: Tyler Texas | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of SCDIV1
posted Hide Post
I just had my belts re-webbed by them a few weeks ago....
Had no problem and fast turnaround

Never called, just sent them the belts and a check same as I've done numerous times....

Posts: 2733 | Location: Where ever I am, I'm here and it's me | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I use nothing but RCI, get them from Summit. I dont reweb, I sell the out dated ones on Ebay to the street/hot rod enthusiasts. Comes out net/net about the same as reweb cost.

Posts: 302 | Location: Nevada | Registered: February 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Alaskaracer
posted Hide Post
I just ordered a new set of Platinums for my dragster, will be here today......Last time I called them it rang once before they picked up.....

Mark Goulette
Owner/Driver of the Livin' The Dream Racing dragster
www.livinthedreamracing.com
"Speed kills but it's better than going slow!"
Authorized Amsoil Retailer

Posts: 1505 | Location: Back home in Alaska! | Registered: February 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Never called, just sent them the belts and a check same as I've done numerous times....

While some places are finding it hard to stay in business, others are simply finding it hard to get enough help. If that's the case for RCI, they may be tied to the production line to fill pending orders and no one to answer the phone. Just a thought if others are getting serviced as above.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2350 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Well, I got an answer to my question as to why they didn't answer my phone call. RCI is closed on Fridays. I did not see that information anywhere. I got my questions answered today (Monday). Nice, helpful people.

Posts: 87 | Location: Abilene, Texas | Registered: July 30, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
Picture of TheBlueTruck
posted Hide Post
I'm glad you got an answer. I forgot to stop and ask the question.

Regan Wilson Super Street 469C

Posts: 297 | Location: Tyler Texas | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post