DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    PDRA 2020 Schedule
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

PDRA 2020 Schedule
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of pentastarrail
posted
The PDRA announced its 2020 schedule.
They will be at Norwalk and Maple Grove.

https://www.pdra660.com/schedule/

Wink

Man was not built to fly ... That's why he built HEMI's

Frank Zeffiro
ALIAS -- BIG KAHUNA

Posts: 961 | Location: Winchester, Connecticut | Registered: September 20, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of DBA
posted Hide Post
Pity that the Maple Grove date conflicts with Epping National, for some folks it would have been great to have these races back to back. Might have encouraged a few additional racers to travel a little further.

Posts: 4 | Location: Newfoundland, Canada | Registered: May 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of pentastarrail
posted Hide Post
Yeah DBA, I saw that.
However, after being at the National this past year, arriving Wednesday and having to park WAY down behind the scales in the DIRT, I'm cured from running the Nationals. NEVER AGAIN.

I'm still cleaning the dirt out of my motorhome, trailer and dragster.
Red Face

Frank Zeffiro
ALIAS -- BIG KAHUNA

Posts: 961 | Location: Winchester, Connecticut | Registered: September 20, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pentastarrail:
Yeah DBA, I saw that.
However, after being at the National this past year, arriving Wednesday and having to park WAY down behind the scales in the DIRT, I'm cured from running the Nationals. NEVER AGAIN.

I'm still cleaning the dirt out of my motorhome, trailer and dragster.
Red Face

Frank, come on that's no way to be! Every track has it's issues! But I will say at the PDRA races, you will be the Kings, and the NHRA Nationals, you are the a necessary time slot distraction....

Posts: 2161 | Location: Tewksbury, MA,USA | Registered: November 03, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of 67TSCHEVY2
posted Hide Post
Lol ... way out parking at Pdra too if you are not there days in advance . Sure do like the Pdra races !

Posts: 1255 | Location: middle georgia | Registered: July 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of "The Bender"
posted Hide Post
Frank, I hope to see you at some PDRA races next year...……. IF I run next year that is...…………...

272" Spitzer
540 Chevy
The Blower Shop XR1
FTI XPM Series Converter
FTI Level 6 Powerglide
3.69@199
.916 60'

2017 Bradenton Heads Up Madness
Open Outlaw Champ

2018 PDRA T/D #5
2019 PDRA T/D #2

2020 Retired From T/D Competition....

2020 Bradenton NMCA Hemi Shootout Winner

2021 getting back into bracket racing with a Gen3 Hemi powered 87 Cutlass.

Posts: 3101 | Location: Yes | Registered: July 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by "The Bender":
Frank, I hope to see you at some PDRA races next year...……. IF I run next year that is...…………...

????

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6441 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of pentastarrail
posted Hide Post
It was nice speaking with you in Virginia.
It would be great to see you again BUT believe I get it.
Smile

Frank Zeffiro
ALIAS -- BIG KAHUNA