Bracket Talk
Dragster fuel tank

This topic can be found at:
https://drr.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/80760912/m/5637003186

June 26, 2018, 12:18 AM
Mopar Traitor
Dragster fuel tank
The fuel tank on my 05 Undercover split and started leaking this past Friday, got it off and my friend put JB on it and it held for the Sat & Sunday race.
This is a clear plastic tank behind the seat.
Where can I find one....
June 26, 2018, 11:26 AM
Sugar Shane
Mike Larkin Sr has one from his crash car, but I’m clueless on how to private message you his number on here.

"Sugar Shane"
June 26, 2018, 11:33 AM
TORQIN
Don,

Nathan was at my trailer when we JB welded that tank! It seemed to hold up well while your 76 your old azz was wearing those boys and girls out on Saturday and Sunday in the 100 degree heat!!! Get with Nathan as I am sure he can point you in the right direction...PM me if you need his number.

Good to see you again and really cool to see you doing well racing too!
June 26, 2018, 12:00 PM
Lenny5160
I know you are looking for a new tank, but...

The aluminum fuel bottle on my kids' Jr was leaking, and I put JB Qwik-Weld on it. It held fine for a few days, and then the alky turned it rubbery and it fell off.

I did some research and put Seal All on it. It is made by the Goop people and is resistant to all fuels. Comes in a yellow tube. It's been holding there for a couple months now with no problem.

So, until you can replace it, keep an eye on it or you have another product that you can try to hold you over.

Tony Leonard
June 26, 2018, 02:39 PM
wideopen231
I used por 16 or 15 can't remember for harley tank its actually a liner. Works great for sealing them even the small holes in them. Tough as iron too.

Yea just another temp fix,just throwing it out there.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.
June 26, 2018, 03:41 PM
Rick4310
https://www.summitracing.com/t...pping-_-srese1-_-jaz

Rick Huffman
Accelerated Graphics
Why was everyone Kung Fu Fighting?
June 26, 2018, 04:43 PM
Sugar Shane
Check your PM's Mopar Traitor

Shane Carr

"Sugar Shane"