DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Lee Norton @ Racer tee's
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Lee Norton @ Racer tee's
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
Picture of HS professor
posted
Anybody on here know or ever deal with Lee Norton at Racer Tee's ??? My son paid him Feb. 6th for numbers and he has yet to produce and has now blocked all contact.
Total D i c k move !!!!

I will not stop until we are refunded or get our numbers. Can't believe this guy, we've used him before and had no problems.

Obviously we'll cancel payment but man, this guy is a tool !!! No tough guy **** but I won't quit !! Anyone got a cell phone number ???

BEWARE !!!!

Bob Gonier

Posts: 1422 | Location: Monroe twp nj | Registered: December 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
I know him and raced with his father years ago---past few years has been a little iffy but seems his business has been around for awhile.

Posts: 6215 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of TonyB6255
posted Hide Post
I hate to say it but this is old news. He has been disappearing like this for 2 or 3 years now. I have his numbers on my old car that is now my wife's car but no way would I order anything from Racer Tees now.

What really sucks is the fact that he still has the same BS on his website about fast shipping etc, takes your money right away then you may or may not get your numbers in a few months.

I hope you get your money back

Posts: 633 | Location: Rochester, WA | Registered: November 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of "The Bender"
posted Hide Post
I ordered numbers off his website a year or so ago, never got them and no response to my emails. Got with my CC company and they refunded my money.

272" Spitzer
540 Chevy
The Blower Shop XR1
FTI XPM Series Converter
FTI Level 6 Powerglide
3.69@199
.916 60'

2017 Bradenton Heads Up Madness
Open Outlaw Champ

2018 PDRA T/D #5
2019 PDRA T/D #2

2020 Retired From T/D Competition....

2020 Bradenton NMCA Hemi Shootout Winner

2021 getting back into bracket racing with a Gen3 Hemi powered 87 Cutlass.

Posts: 3100 | Location: Yes | Registered: July 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I ordered #'s in january. Got my money back from credit card company in march.

Posts: 81 | Location: Ringtown, Pa. | Registered: September 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Bob, tell your son to reach out to Christina DiBartolomeo aka The Design Joint

https://www.facebook.com/thedesignjoint1/

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of HS professor
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the replies guy !!

Sure, we'll file a claim with the CC company and hope for the best but I'm still shocked the way this went down Roll Eyes
Just another sign of the times ..............

Posts: 1422 | Location: Monroe twp nj | Registered: December 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of TonyB6255
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:

Thanks for this Ed.I messaged her on FB. I had reached out to Cade Varner for mine but he is busy getting his new website up and running. My wife's engine is done and being shipped today so I need some #'s pretty soon.

Posts: 633 | Location: Rochester, WA | Registered: November 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Christina has been doing our decals/numbers/contingency wraps since 2018.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of BD104X
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:

x2 - Christina has done a bunch of stuff for my race car, trailer, motorhome & golf cart... she does amazing work and is always a pleasure to work with. File a claim and be done with it, the CC company almost always sides with the customer.

Billy Duhs - BD104X@gmail.com

Posts: 633 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: February 26, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of SuperPro54
posted Hide Post
Wow I guess I got lucky. I ordered my numbers in 2021 and received them.

Posts: 110 | Location: Florida - Ohio | Registered: September 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
You would think if Credit card company got a lot of charge backs on the guy that they would cancel his Credit Card account.

Anyway Thanks for the heads up and keep talking about it once in a while so someone else does not get scammed.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 4039 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of RacerVX54
posted Hide Post
I have not heard anything good about racer tees.

"Just Shut Up and Race"

Brian Martin
Martin Racing
5.66 @121.55

Posts: 1404 | Location: Va.Beach .Va | Registered: August 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
Rick Huffman at Accelerated graphics and signs, he is a racer and advertiser on this site
http://www.acceleratedgraphics...ry&utm_campaign=Link

Posts: 2434 | Location: Moving back to the door side | Registered: April 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
We’ve used them as well for renderings

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Big Steve:
Rick Huffman at Accelerated graphics and signs, he is a racer and advertiser on this site
http://www.acceleratedgraphics...ry&utm_campaign=Link

I have used them and they also sell slicks, mount them and have hoses, fittings etc.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 4039 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Yeager
posted Hide Post
I ordered some numbers back in Nov. from Lee and just received them last month. They never retuned any of my emails, but I did eventually get them.

Since then I've been using:

Jordan Pratt @ Top End Graphics
Jeff Serra @ In Motion Solutions

Mark Yeager

Posts: 1382 | Location: Hollister,CA | Registered: April 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
I've used him for number sets before and although it took a while. I got them and they were good quality....

This past November he advertised a black Friday event on clothing. I ordered some stuff for Christmas gifts. Welllll come January I sent him a thanks for nothing please refund my money... no reply.... next a FU please refund my money..... no reply.... next I honestly forgot about it.... Just got the shirts in March! No communication... No explaination!

I read all the previous BS about illnesses, business issues, dog ate my homework, etc. and decided to give him another shot. Fl0ck Lee Norton.

Posts: 1183 | Location: Lake Worth, Fla. U.S. | Registered: August 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Brktracer
posted Hide Post
I ordered numbers, never came, reported it to my bank and got my money back immediately. Received a case closed letter from my bank this week.
Frustrating and easy resolution. What a shame.

Matt Ward

Posts: 1390 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: March 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I placed a order 8 days ago and made a mistake called them with a phone # I found online it was disconnected sent 3 emails with no response so I crossed my fingers that I would get a email saying they corrected my mistake. 4 day after my order was placed, I received a email saying ready to ship I again responded to this email and got a response telling me the order was corrected I received my order today and to my surprise it was all correct. the communication was very poor for sure I am just happy I received my order. I def won't do business with them again though.

Posts: 408 | Location: Bellingham MA | Registered: October 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post