Bracket Talk
Msd grid sle

This topic can be found at:
https://drr.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/80760912/m/5587086307

September 06, 2026, 11:12 AM
ollies69
Msd grid sle
  

I have mega 475 delay box and I use the spool function or stage 5 as the starting line enhancer.
Intermittently it will not go on the step 5 and go to launch rpm even tho the delay box is set correctly. I have tried two different delay boxes.
Is this a software issue?
September 11, 2026, 01:01 PM
Blake4128
Doesn't the mega box provide ground and not power might need to check wiring for the Grid?
September 11, 2026, 02:12 PM
Lenny5160
quote:
Originally posted by Blake4128:
Doesn't the mega box provide ground and not power might need to check wiring for the Grid?


The 475 outputs are all +12 volts.

The PB inputs are all Ground except for the Line Lock PB which is +12 volts.


Tony Leonard
September 12, 2026, 03:56 PM
markemark
In Grid, IGNITION TIMING STEP RETARD 5 tab, what is the Engine RPM programed to?
October 03, 2026, 06:45 PM
ollies69
I have step programmed to 3000 and launch rpm at 4700