DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Couple D7 questions....
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Couple D7 questions....
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted
Does anybody know (for sure) if whomever is doing chassis certs out here now, will be at Vegas for the divisional races right before the Fling?
Also, I'm assuming a Hans device of some sort is required? Or has that rule been relaxed?

Thanks,

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4467 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Lenny5160
posted Hide Post
Head and Neck Restraint only required in TD and TS.

Tony Leonard

Posts: 3161 | Location: Inver Grove Heights, MN | Registered: March 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of TD3550
posted Hide Post
Arm restraints also in TD.

Posts: 1409 | Location: Under a Truck | Registered: August 23, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Just FYI there is a race at LVMS March 18-20 that pays $2500 for S/Pro, also have a $5K quick race and a $10K bracket race.

Here is a link to tickets

https://tickets.thefoat.com/MA...tickets/event-39017/

"I am not ashamed to confess I am ignorant of what I do not know."
Marcus Tullius Cicero

Posts: 990 | Location: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: April 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Al Alguire:
Just FYI there is a race at LVMS March 18-20 that pays $2500 for S/Pro, also have a $5K quick race and a $10K bracket race.

Here is a link to tickets

https://tickets.thefoat.com/MA...tickets/event-39017/

Al, you think dragsters are going to be ok to run this race?

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4467 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Absolutely. We have been for years and the quick field is usually 90% dragsters. All racecars are welcome!

"I am not ashamed to confess I am ignorant of what I do not know."
Marcus Tullius Cicero

Posts: 990 | Location: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: April 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post