DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Education: Alky weather
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Education: Alky weather
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of LoneWolf
posted
Been out of racing for several years job and moving. Lost alot of notes, with Alky Injected Hat what weather do I keep track of. Still have my AltAlab weather station. I assume water grain/humidity is important, less water more power. Any advice is appreciated. Like I said been awhile and sure to have more questions. Thanks

Posts: 399 | Location: Laurel Hill, Fl USA | Registered: October 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
All I track is vapor pressure-but I am carborated

The difference between ignorance and stupidity. Ignorance is lack of knowledge. Stupidity is the inability to learn. Don't be stupid

Posts: 408 | Location: des moines iowa | Registered: January 10, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Alaskaracer
posted Hide Post
I track DA, temp, humidity, baro, water grains, and vapor pressure. I think there is one more but I can't remember without looking. I'm alky injected as well, Ron's dual terminators

Mark Goulette
Owner/Driver of the Livin' The Dream Racing dragster
www.livinthedreamracing.com
"Speed kills but it's better than going slow!"
Authorized Amsoil Retailer

Posts: 1468 | Location: Back home in Alaska! | Registered: February 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post