DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Any one have a Hoosier Tire date code decoder ring?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Any one have a Hoosier Tire date code decoder ring?
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
Picture of Rob7181
posted
Does anyone have a secret decoder ring for Hoosier tires to tell when they were made? Looking to decode code “9F2P”

Thanks,

Rob Robertson

Posts: 961 | Location: Welcome, MD | Registered: December 06, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Drink your Ovaltine.

BG

Posts: 759 | Location: Florence, SC | Registered: August 25, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I think you can email them your code and they will give you location and date of manufacturing.

BG

Posts: 759 | Location: Florence, SC | Registered: August 25, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Rob7181
posted Hide Post
BG...glad you got the reference! I emailed one address today and didn’t hear back.

Rob Robertson

Posts: 961 | Location: Welcome, MD | Registered: December 06, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Where is the all knowing 1320 with all of his Hoosier knowledge when you need him huh?

Posts: 329 | Location: observing the mayhem | Registered: December 22, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rob7181:
BG...glad you got the reference! I emailed one address today and didn’t hear back.

Thanks. Had to smile when I read that title..

BG

DRR Pro
Picture of Rob7181
posted Hide Post
Can’t wait for a 24 hours of a Christmas Story!

So Hoosier sent back 10/9/2013 for code 9F2P can anyone run that algorithm and tell us how to decode them?

Rob Robertson

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Don't try and do that. You'll shoot your eye out

BG

DRR Trophy
Picture of Rick!
posted Hide Post
quote:

So Hoosier sent back 10/9/2013 for code 9F2P can anyone run that algorithm and tell us how to decode them?

I would need one more date code that is decoded and I should be able to make a table to do this.

Posts: 81 | Location: behind this screen | Registered: July 30, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rick!:
quote:

I would need one more date code that is decoded and I should be able to make a table to do this.

72JR was told made on 10/26/2015

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
That code I sent to Hoosier last year.

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post