Bracket Talk
belt driven fuel pump

This topic can be found at:
https://drr.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/80760912/m/5057067307

September 27, 2026, 10:11 AM
fasterat
belt driven fuel pump
Currently on gas, but thinking about alky. Looking for recommendations on a belt driven pump compatible with both. Thanks in advance for your participation.
September 27, 2026, 12:13 PM
Alaskaracer
Aeromotive.


Mark Goulette
Owner/Driver of the Livin' The Dream Racing dragster
www.livinthedreamracing.com
"Speed kills but it's better than going slow!"
Authorized Amsoil Retailer
September 27, 2026, 03:45 PM
Little Chief
APD, belt driven fuel pumps, carburetor's, spacers and several other goodies.
September 27, 2026, 04:13 PM
Lenny5160
I’ve had 25 years of trouble-free service from my BLP belt pump.


Tony Leonard
September 27, 2026, 06:40 PM
SP 124X
quote:
Originally posted by Lenny5160:
I’ve had 25 years of trouble-free service from my BLP belt pump.



Mark at BLP was great to work with. I also have a few APD internal bypass pumps.


Denis LeBlanc