New
Find
Notify
Tools

buffco on a 250
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted
Besides the obvious fuel distribution improvements and hp gains from that. For those of you that have went from the included flat adapter to the buffco adapter, were the improvements what you were expecting? Have any negatives?

Posts: 559 | Location: somewhere between been and never was | Registered: November 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Worth about. 03-.05 for me and about 2mph. 1/8 mile. With a Ron's terminator. Supposed to be worth more with a carb

Posts: 75 | Location: nitrousville | Registered: January 30, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
That's a nice gain.

2BKING

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2699 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
.03-.05 is a nice gain for the cost.

Posts: 559 | Location: somewhere between been and never was | Registered: November 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Sooo put one on…last pass in similar weather 4.55… no changes and clicked off 4.38 and nearly 7 mph! Eek

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by I Hate Dragsters:
Sooo put one on…last pass in similar weather 4.55… no changes and clicked off 4.38 and nearly 7 mph! Eek

Very nice!

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2699 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by I Hate Dragsters:

That is much bigger change than I would expect. Wow!

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 4191 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I honestly didn’t believe the scoreboard. Haha