Tools

TB Button
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
Picture of chasracer
posted
Push to set, push to release.

Who sells it?

Posts: 1135 | Location: The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem. Savvy?” ~~ Captain Jack Sparrow ~~ | Registered: August 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
K&R

Posts: 305 | Location: Portland OR | Registered: December 10, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Digital delay box does this as well

J.R. Baxter

""Fathom the hypocrisy of a Government that requires every citizen to prove they are insured ..but not everyone must prove they are a citizen."

2024 Miller
Rolla Competition Engines
ProCharger
Hoosier Tires
Abruzzi

Posts: 1533 | Location: Waxahachie | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of chasracer
posted Hide Post
guess you have to call them, don't see it on either website.

Posts: 1135 | Location: The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem. Savvy?” ~~ Captain Jack Sparrow ~~ | Registered: August 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Most newer boxes from both companies have this feature. K&R calls it z-force and digital delay is set and go push button mode.

Denis LeBlanc

Posts: 482 | Location: Manchester, NH | Registered: February 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
the button is same if you are talking about z force(K&R) or biondos just different name. K&R I know it built into box and you simply choose which mode you want to use.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4334 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
guess slow typing got me treed.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4334 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Lenny5160
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chasracer:
guess you have to call them, don't see it on either website.

As a couple others have implied, it is not a button that does this, but a delay box feature.

It was originally invented as a separate box called the Switch Set from The Fat Lady Racing. I'm not sure if you'd be able to find one anymore.

A similar concept but somewhat different is a Shoot The Lite trigger. I have one in my door car and bike, and planning on putting one in my dragster for next season. They have a website but I'm on my phone right now. It comes up with a Google search.

Tony Leonard

Posts: 3185 | Location: Inver Grove Heights, MN | Registered: March 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I agree with Tony on the shoot the lite. I am bummed to hear he is getting one for his dragster. I need any advantage I can get!

www.shootthelite.com

Posts: 106 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Lenny 5160 PM sent

Posts: 121 | Location: Indiana | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of chasracer
posted Hide Post
Got a K&R so I will contact Kevin and see if my unit can be upgraded or not.

Thanks everyone!