DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Hoosier 1350 Part # 18740
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hoosier 1350 Part # 18740
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of TonyB6255
posted
These appear to be the Hoosier "little bubba" but I don't know anyone using them. Has anyone on here tried them? My friend is using the 1450 which is their Big bubba with very good results.

I have Big Bubba's on my car now but I think my 615 SR20 really needs a smaller tire and MT 3190 are nowhere to be found..

Posts: 637 | Location: Rochester, WA | Registered: November 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR / Crew
Picture of DragRaceResults
posted Hide Post
I've ran them. Quite a few racers using them on 4.6x and up cars. I settled on the 1450 with great results. The 1350 I used was some of the first with a larger rollout. 109 I think they have them at 106-107 now. My 1450's are 108.75-109 Been 4.40 at 158 in the heat

Posts: 2140 | Location: Gallatin, TN - U.S.A. | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of TonyB6255
posted Hide Post
My car is a mid 4.40 to low 4.50 car and was thinking or going back Little Bubbas but none are available. Hoosier still shows a 108 rollout. I may call Robert at Hoosier West tomorrow

Posts: 637 | Location: Rochester, WA | Registered: November 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR / Crew
posted Hide Post
smooth as silk

Posts: 2140 | Location: Gallatin, TN - U.S.A. | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR / Crew
posted Hide Post
Hoosier 1350’s & 1450’s are on sale this summer 20% OFF through any Hoosier Drag Tire Distributors! They’re ready to earn your business back. Talk to a racer who’ve run them! No more rattle in the burnout, no chunking, no problem getting them. Smooth as silk!

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DragRaceResults:
Hoosier 1350’s & 1450’s are on sale this summer 20% OFF through any Hoosier Drag Tire Distributors! They’re ready to earn your business back. Talk to a racer who’ve run them! No more rattle in the burnout, no chunking, no problem getting them. Smooth as silk!

Nice, I dropped Hoosier because of the tire shake on burnout. When I went to MT they worked better in wider range of temperatures and no tire shake. MT on my stuff was a little faster and more consistent. If Hoosier has made improvements then may be worth considering again for those with 16 wheels. For me I am not dead set on any brand just what ever works best.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 4191 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2610 | Location: 53056 | Registered: December 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Curly1:
quote:
Originally posted by DragRaceResults:

Nice, I dropped Hoosier because of the tire shake on burnout. When I went to MT they worked better in wider range of temperatures and no tire shake. MT on my stuff was a little faster and more consistent. If Hoosier has made improvements then may be worth considering again for those with 16 wheels. For me I am not dead set on any brand just what ever works best.

tires shake in the burnout when the rpms arent hi enough

J.R. Baxter

""Fathom the hypocrisy of a Government that requires every citizen to prove they are insured ..but not everyone must prove they are a citizen."

2024 Miller
Rolla Competition Engines
ProCharger
Hoosier Tires
Abruzzi

Posts: 1543 | Location: Waxahachie | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post