DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    N/A sbc 6.20 or slower muscle. What ya got? Mph?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Reply
  
N/A sbc 6.20 or slower muscle. What ya got? Mph?
 Login/Join
 
DRR Top Comp
posted
Everyone is gonna want a 6.20's doorslammer. Whatcha got for 6.20 or slower sbc / sbf n/a muscle?


4150 carb & out of box 4150 SV2

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike Rietow,
 
Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

4500 carb PKRE 4500 SV2

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike Rietow,
 
Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Mine is set up for MPH (right lane). Will easily hook on a poor track with 32x14.
 
Posts: 2557 | Location: 53056 | Registered: December 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by markemark:
Mine is set up for MPH (right lane). Will easily hook on a poor track with 32x14.


Cadillac



 
Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by markemark:
Mine is set up for MPH (right lane). Will easily hook on a poor track with 32x14.


You should consider working radials into your program for these big races on smooth as glass, killer prepped tracks.

I see guys local make the switch and pickup 2-3 mph.

They do pick-up et bunch too, don't know if that'll bother your approach, but these guys local love em with Orlando and Bradenton prep is always good, both smooth as glass tracks.
 
Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:
You should consider working radials into your program for these big races on smooth as glass, killer prepped tracks.


My car drives off the starting line at 4600 rpm @ full timing, not launch. The bias tires work well in all conditions and do not need to be planted like I’m hearing a radial does to work.
 
Posts: 2557 | Location: 53056 | Registered: December 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by markemark:
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:
You should consider working radials into your program for these big races on smooth as glass, killer prepped tracks.


My car drives off the starting line at 4600 rpm @ full timing, not launch. The bias tires work well in all conditions and do not need to be planted like I’m hearing a radial does to work.


I think I can go 115-116mph with a radial high gear only no weight in the car Super Pro bracket racing dial'd 6.38.

That would look different.
 
Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post



  Powered by Social Strata  
 

DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    N/A sbc 6.20 or slower muscle. What ya got? Mph?

© DragRaceResults.com 2024