New
Find
Notify
Tools

Strange MPH
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted
On a pass tonight slowed from a 6.30 to a 6.33 and gained a mile and a half an hour. How is this even possibble?

Posts: 51 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: February 26, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
show the incremental , I bet you lost et early

J.R. Baxter

""Fathom the hypocrisy of a Government that requires every citizen to prove they are insured ..but not everyone must prove they are a citizen."

2024 Miller
Rolla Competition Engines
ProCharger
Hoosier Tires
Abruzzi

Posts: 1518 | Location: Waxahachie | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Instead of 660 ft, you went 670 ft. You took the long way, had more speed built up, by the time you got there?

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
If this snake slithers down 1/8 mile, how many feet does it slither 660 ft?

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:
Instead of 660 ft, you went 670 ft. You took the long way, had more speed built up, by the time you got there?

Sometimes this dipshyt actually impresses me with his smarts...

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4469 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
At least the snake didn't hit a cone....or did he?
Sorry, had to! Lol

Posts: 186 | Location: Rock><Hard Place | Registered: February 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
How was the 60’? It could have spun, lost some 60’ time and there’s your .03 ET loss. But maybe it liked the wheel speed from the spin so was able to build more mph down track?

Posts: 716 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: July 02, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
If the nose of your car is right at finish line beam height it is possible you broke mph beam with nose and finish line with tire to give weird mph numbers. I have seen it with my car and et he the same but mph is 5 mph high. I was at a track in July that on the brakes it had me at 131 mph but all out it had me at 122, both wrong as it should have been around 128 all out.

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by imakehp:
quote:

That was my thought too.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6409 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bucky:
quote:
quote:

That was my thought too.

Even a blind squirrel finds an occasional nut.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

That was my thought too.

LOL well played sir.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6409 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

That was my thought too.

LOL well played sir.

Smile https://youtu.be/qrHU90Qw32k