DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Time Slips, I Don't Share
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Time Slips, I Don't Share
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
I can take the 1st round loss like a man. It's you whom can't deal with your consistent 1st round losses over many years & B!tch out by quitting. That's the real TRUTH & FACTS about YOURSELF!

Continue to be the resident bitter old B1tchman, that's a keyboard racer! Wink

2BKING still has the power! Cool

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2549 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Wrong broke dyck and if you can take it, post the time slips like man or not like a little crying biotch. NahNahTounge

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Your mental illness triggered again...& you were doing pretty good for about 3 months! Laughing very hard

2BKING still has the power! Wink

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2549 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
I had to dial blind this past weekend. I thought I was holding but did have a great light. LOL!

I made a small tensioner preload change, middle of adjustment range. The blower belts didn't like it.

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by B KING:
This was a special run for both of us in the 1/4 finals this past Sun. I've known Kayslee since she was born & I'm good friends with her family. She has come up through the Jr. dragster ranks & only has around 8-10 runs in the big car.

Her dad came up to me in the lanes & asked me to go easy on Kayslee. I started laughing & told him to tell her to go easy on the old man. Well, that girl tried to rip my head off on the starting line. I wish she would have hit the light green.

Anyway, here's the slip; nothing special, but making memories! Cool

2BKING Smile

TTT, for my Buddy Special Ed B...igley. I told him I would bump it up for his comprehension skills.

I showed more than I should have on this run even off the throttle & on the brakes.

2BKING Wink

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
There wasn't much to analyze on this slip. I thought it was entertaining when I got paired with this dragster in the 3rd round this past weekend. Very nice pipe rack (Spitzer I think) with a mild SBF & a younger driver.

2BKING
Relaxing

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

DRR Pro
Picture of Goob
posted Hide Post
Always nice to pass them at the 60' cone, especially if you're still wheels up! Big Grin

"Despite the high cost of living, it remains popular."
Dave Cook
N375

Posts: 1666 | Location: Indy | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Goob:
Always nice to pass them at the 60' cone, especially if you're still wheels up! Big Grin

Yepper, exactly!

The young driver thought they had a chance when I ripped the throttle before the 1000' & they took the lead briefly. To tell the truth, I thought I had screwed up by ripping where I did.

2BKING
Relaxing

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

DRR Pro
Picture of Goob
posted Hide Post
This was my last run for 2023
Couldn't be mad about it.

Well crap.

Dave Cook
N375

Posts: 1666 | Location: Indy | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Goob
posted Hide Post
Try again...

I dropped pretty well, he was holding on. Cool

Dave Cook
N375

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Thanks for sharing the slip & upsizing it! Two very good runs. Smile

2BKING
Relaxing

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

DRR Pro
Picture of Goob
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by B KING:
Thanks for sharing the slip & upsizing it! Two very good runs. Smile

2BKING
Relaxing

By accident, it came out old guy friendly. Laughing Hard

He didn't make it through the next round though.

Dave Cook
N375