DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Help identifying rack & pinion
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Help identifying rack & pinion
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted
I'm trying to identify what rack & pinion my car has in it. The steering shaft is not on an angle It's straight. The top of the rack has a round cover with 2 bolts, the top also has 9048 stamped into it. Any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance

Posts: 170 | Location: nj | Registered: February 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Stilleto pro ?

Posts: 10 | Location: Montville | Registered: February 21, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
That is almost exactly like mine, except the cap has 4 bolts and not 2. Mine is probably just an earlier version. I'll call them tomorrow and ask what the acceptable play is. Thanks again for the help.

Posts: 170 | Location: nj | Registered: February 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I called Pro-werks today, it is a Stiletto rack and they can rebuild it. Thanks again.