DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Transmission Question
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Transmission Question
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted
My C4 needs rebuilt my guy retired whose is good with C4's in and around Virginia.

Posts: 4 | Location: nowhere | Registered: January 13, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Goob
posted Hide Post
You need a TH-400 and the appropriate adapters.

John Kilgore

Don't beat the dead C-4 horse. LOL

"Despite the high cost of living, it remains popular."
Dave Cook
N375

Posts: 1666 | Location: Indy | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of RacerVX54
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by scrub67:
My C4 needs rebuilt my guy retired whose is good with C4's in and around Virginia.

Where in Va

"Just Shut Up and Race"

Brian Martin
Martin Racing
5.66 @121.55

Posts: 1401 | Location: Va.Beach .Va | Registered: August 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Bernard Weaver is good and is in Maddison Va i believe.

ep

Posts: 764 | Location: dodging double wides... | Registered: November 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I'm near Charlottesville

Posts: 4 | Location: nowhere | Registered: January 13, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Rodney Pryor
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pauley:
Bernard Weaver is good and is in Maddison Va i believe.

ep

x2 - Weaver’s Automotive

And Madison is not very far from Charlottesville.

Posts: 116 | Location: Richmond, VA | Registered: December 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post