DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Race Pak pressure sensor
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Race Pak pressure sensor
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mike Frizie
posted
Any one ever used a v-net pressure sensor to monitor the outlet pressure of your on board air air compressor? Just bored at home and thinking out loud. HMMMM

Michael Frizie
ET 2471

Posts: 606 | Location: Winston, GA | Registered: April 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
It just measures pressure, don't car what's making the pressure. Just make sure its operating range works with what you want to monitor.

"I am not ashamed to confess I am ignorant of what I do not know."
Marcus Tullius Cicero

Posts: 1018 | Location: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: April 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mike Frizie
posted Hide Post
Well duh ! Laughing Hard But for real . Thanks for input.

Michael Frizie
ET 2471

Posts: 606 | Location: Winston, GA | Registered: April 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I've installed one on my new car. I like the idea of knowing that the compressor is operating correctly. Got mine from Greg Kelley and have it hooked up to the street dash.

Posts: 203 | Location: Corunna, Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 30, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mike Frizie
posted Hide Post
Good to know my logic worked for someone.

Michael Frizie
ET 2471

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
yes my tank presure is on my IQ3 dash

Posts: 159 | Location: Syracuse NY | Registered: November 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of 67TSCHEVY2
posted Hide Post
i use one to monitor c02 bottle pressure should be no problem with on board air ,,,

Posts: 1255 | Location: middle georgia | Registered: July 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post