DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Shock Compression and reaction times
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Shock Compression and reaction times
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
This is 370 Pro Tree Bradenton 3250 lb sbc 10 x 28 tire.

The damper /shock does quite a lot from the burnout to the hit as you can see if you stop and start video.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Matrix
posted Hide Post
Are you using an adjustable button? I found most of my reaction time there. It was so shallow I could barely feel it click when pressed. I could go a couple thou red with the box zeroed out. I was at max 1.101 on the delay in bracket mode.

Daryl Pinder

Dynasty Motorsports
www.dynastymotorsports.com

Posts: 456 | Location: Ft. Washington, MD USA | Registered: March 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Super Gas 370 Pro Tree, ya need a fast reacting high bar to get the damper extending at the release of the TB. When the tire grabs traction the damper compresses and jerks the front wheels out of the beams before the car moves forward 3" inches.

Move all ballast above and behind the neutral line.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post