Bracket Talk
The Next New MSD Grid Modules

This topic can be found at:
https://drr.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/80760912/m/2107014186

July 27, 2018, 12:00 AM
6Volt
The Next New MSD Grid Modules
I use a couple different methods to ensure boxes aren’t being swapped out. One of them is recording the serial number of every 7730 and 753X I’ve ever plugged into. I have gone back a few times to cars that I have checked earlier in the weekend to make sure numbers match up. And as far as have 2 grids, thoroughly tracing wiring as well as looking at recorded run histories and such help to find something like that.

Cody Harger
Charger Racing
July 27, 2018, 04:37 AM
barnym17
My own personal opinion is until I cut a perfect light .000000 and run dead on at.0000 Nobody needs to cheat me I just gave them a window to beat me.And if I do achieve that perfection (yeah right) the best any one can do cheating or not is tie me.So I just don't care or worry about what others do I figure I beat myself.
July 27, 2018, 09:04 AM
markemark
quote:
Originally posted by 6Volt:
I use a couple different methods to ensure boxes aren’t being swapped out. One of them is recording the serial number of every 7730 and 753X I’ve ever plugged into. I have gone back a few times to cars that I have checked earlier in the weekend to make sure numbers match up. And as far as have 2 grids, thoroughly tracing wiring as well as looking at recorded run histories and such help to find something like that.

Thanks for sharing your method. Nice.

I go back to a question I posted earlier. If you have a Holly Dominator EFI control whether running EFI or carb what do you plug into to police this?? The programming capability of these Holly controls far exceed a MSD 7730 Grid. Can these be programmed for traction control?