New
Find
Notify
Tools

RV Hitch
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted
Got a 2008 Fleetwood. It has the factory 10K hitch with a 1K tongue weight limit.

I have a 28 foot trailer. Fully loaded the trailer weighs about 9600lbs. I haven’t figured out the tongue wieght but guessing it is over 1,000 lbs as the golf cart is in the front of the trailer.

What hitch are you all using?

Posts: 30 | Location: Nebraska | Registered: August 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of BD104X
posted Hide Post
I took measurements of my frame (2004 Freightliner XC) & then picked out a couple that I thought would work from the Curt website. I called their tech line and actually got someone who understood what I was trying to do and was helpful, he hooked me up with a part number (for a Dodge pickup if I recall correctly) that worked.

Billy Duhs - BD104X@gmail.com

Posts: 626 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: February 26, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
I have a brand new curt 15302 I would make a deal on but I fear the shipping to the east coast would burn us

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6405 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of BD104X
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bucky:
I have a brand new curt 15302 I would make a deal on but I fear the shipping to the east coast would burn us

Omaha Beach?

Billy Duhs - BD104X@gmail.com

Posts: 626 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: February 26, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
We use the Andersen hitch.
12,000 LB 30 ft tag behind our MH.

Like it and would buy it again.

https://andersenhitches.com/ Hitch

Posts: 235 | Location: Justin, TX | Registered: July 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Matrix
posted Hide Post
Bought mine and had it installed by DRC race products.

Daryl Pinder

Dynasty Motorsports
www.dynastymotorsports.com

Posts: 456 | Location: Ft. Washington, MD USA | Registered: March 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post