DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Tranny shop near Augusta
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tranny shop near Augusta
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Steve from Pa
posted
Hello All does anyone know a reliable trans shop around Augusta Georgia that build race transmissions?
I have a son looking to freshen up his 400 turbo and install a transbrake for him.

Most important, keep the shiny side up

Posts: 798 | Location: Punxsutawney, Pa USA | Registered: February 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Neal Racing in Snellville. I don't know anyone else in GA doing lots of 400s if you need to stay local.

President
BTE / Memphis Performance
www.bteracing.com

Posts: 26 | Location: Mount Pleasant, MS | Registered: April 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Brandon@BTE:
Neal Racing in Snellville. I don't know anyone else in GA doing lots of 400s if you need to stay local.
The best in the country…..

Posts: 1258 | Location: USA | Registered: December 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Brktracer
posted Hide Post
Neal

Matt Ward

Posts: 1389 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: March 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post