DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Ladder bar brackets
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ladder bar brackets
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Novacaine
posted
I have a old set of ladder bars that I need a set of brackets that go on the rear end. I think there are old competition engineering ones.The holes are 8 1/2 center. Anyone know where I can get these or ones?That would work? Don't know how to add photos.

Posts: 216 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: May 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
If they are more than a few years old you may not find exact replacements anymore. I ran into that same problem on my last car. Replacing a cracked rear end housing, I ended up buying some flat plate steel and my chassis guy just made new brackets to match my ladder bars. Seems like every few years the manufacturers update parts and old parts become obsolete.

Posts: 511 | Location: Going to or returning from the chipmine. | Registered: July 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Goob
posted Hide Post
Lots of choices out there.

Here's one.. https://www.chassisengineering...l-b-housing-bracket/

"Despite the high cost of living, it remains popular."
Dave Cook
N375

Posts: 1771 | Location: Indy | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Novacaine
posted Hide Post
I had some made and installed and worked great...

Posts: 216 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: May 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post