Bracket Talk
7.3 Powerstroke question.

This topic can be found at:
https://drr.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/80760912/m/1057077307

September 30, 2026, 05:25 PM
fastracer482
7.3 Powerstroke question.
My pickup 1997 f350 power stroke stumbles under acceleration when I first take off. Seems to run okay when you get past that one spot. I’ve already replaced the fuel filter and it was pretty dirty, but it still stumbles. Any ideas on where to start looking?
September 30, 2026, 05:36 PM
Goob
quote:
Originally posted by fastracer482:
My pickup 1997 f350 power stroke stumbles under acceleration when I first take off. Seems to run okay when you get past that one spot. I’ve already replaced the fuel filter and it was pretty dirty, but it still stumbles. Any ideas on where to start looking?


Throttle position sensor? Confused Drive by wire.

My '94 had a dead spot in the pedal, if you hit it just right, it would kill the engine.


"Despite the high cost of living, it remains popular."
Dave Cook
N375
September 30, 2026, 07:52 PM
Top355x
Throttle position sensor or gas pedal
October 01, 2026, 08:52 AM
Eman
Engine oil level at full? fuel pressure? Scan for codes? Many scan tools won't communicate correctly, you can download Forscan and use it to access codes and data.