DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    nitrous drop in jets flow matched?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

nitrous drop in jets flow matched?
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted
Anyone now how well matched nitrous jets are flow wise. Enderle jets are only perfectly matched flow to size if flowed on bench and matched or corrected.

The flow matched are twice the price of just off the shelf and also twice the price of nitrous drop in jets. Thinking nitrous tuff should be very close off shelf.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4405 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Alaskaracer
posted Hide Post
I can't really say for sure, but mine pinned out the same size for size....

Mark Goulette
Owner/Driver of the Livin' The Dream Racing dragster
www.livinthedreamracing.com
"Speed kills but it's better than going slow!"
Authorized Amsoil Retailer

Posts: 1513 | Location: Back home in Alaska! | Registered: February 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
Once I put a flow meter on my blower motor I discovered how inconsistent the Enderle screw in bypass pills Are. I switched to taper back Crawford pill and it made a huge difference in flow. The Crawford pills were about 4 numbers leaner that the same Enderlie pill number.

Posts: 2516 | Location: Moving back to the door side | Registered: April 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Thinking ab out getting flow meter for rpm data logger so I can also use as bench flow bench using computer and flow sensor.

Posts: 4405 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dave Koehler
posted Hide Post
I made up set of flowed main jets as a Christmas gift to a close friend that has a blown SBC. Flowed means that the next larger size flows more than the one below it.
His response?
"Really cool but I don't think I can tune that well." Tip PC

Dave Koehler - Koehler Injection - http://www.koehlerinjection.com
Fuel Injection - Nitrous Charger - Nitrous Master Software - Balancing
99% of fuel injection problems are electric.

Posts: 358 | Location: Urbana, IL 61802 | Registered: December 03, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
well Dave If you feel need to give another set of flowed jets for christmas. Remember true mean Christmas . Chris must receive and he would love a 100 thru 150 set of main enderle jets or nozzles in .032 thru .035 consisting of 4 .033, 2 - ,034, 2- .035 and 2 0.032. Just trying to help you enjoy the thrill of giving. LOL