DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Dragster car cover?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dragster car cover?
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
Picture of Bruce Williams
posted
Looking for a new dragster cover. I cant seem to locate the Drag Tarp company.
Any information about them or any other place that makes dragster covers?

Bruce Lee Cool

Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want.

Posts: 2035 | Location: Chandler Arizona | Registered: August 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
California car cover

Posts: 1259 | Location: USA | Registered: December 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Jegs..

"I am not ashamed to confess I am ignorant of what I do not know."
Marcus Tullius Cicero

Posts: 990 | Location: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: April 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Figspeed sells a nice one, but always out of stock..

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4467 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Bought the Jegs cover recently. Presents just about the same as my Drag Tarp. Got it on E-bay of all places - $239 and Jegs is the seller.

Posts: 146 | Location: Left of Center | Registered: February 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Bought the california car cover top fuel cover a few years back.What a pos.never fit right...real thin and tears easy.I saw them at indy and they came over and looked at it.Said they would make it right and never did.Numerous calls to them and never went anywhere.
Just my experience
I had a dragtarp before that.What a great cover.but i think the owner passed away

Posts: 1425 | Location: united states | Registered: January 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Roger McGinnis
posted Hide Post
Not sure if they still do custom. But Covercraft in Wichita Falls TX used to be spot on.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 559 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: January 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post