Find
Notify
Tools

Meziere Delay Box
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
Picture of 1leg
posted
Anyone have a old Meziere Delay Box they don't want anymore.

Meziere Tech.
Make sure your water pump is on whenever you check your coolant level.

Posts: 240 | Location: Escondido | Registered: July 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Contact 1leg on here. He might have one. USA

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4469 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of 1leg
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by imakehp:
Contact 1leg on here. He might have one. USA

Funny guys! Laughing Hard

Meziere Tech.

Posts: 240 | Location: Escondido | Registered: July 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
I remember those and had one. The one I had only was two digits right of the decimal point.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: markemark,

Posts: 2464 | Location: 53056 | Registered: December 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
I didn't even know Meziere made a delay box! What time frame did this happen?

2BKING

Relaxing

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2552 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
YEP, I had one, cherry condition. Called the office but Lori said you had departed for the day. Hope that you read this, call me (619) 244-5816, if not I'll call you in the morning.

Bob

Posts: 3084 | Location: Lakeside, Ca | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of 1leg
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RPROGAS:
YEP, I had one, cherry condition. Called the office but Lori said you had departed for the day. Hope that you read this, call me (619) 244-5816, if not I'll call you in the morning.

Bob

Bob hand delivered a Meziere Delay box to me this morning.
Thanks Bob

Meziere Tech.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
BK, I got my first Meziere Delay Box about 84 or 85

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12288 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Thanks Mike!

2BKING

Relaxing

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2552 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of 1leg
posted Hide Post
I first work for Meziere in the summer of 1988 and they had already stopped selling them by then.

I like that it is very basic and don't need a 65 page owner manual.

Meziere Tech.

DRR / Crew
Picture of DragRaceResults
posted Hide Post
Meziere was the first brand I had. Blue box if I remember correctly. It was about .010 turning it on!

Posts: 2112 | Location: Gallatin, TN - U.S.A. | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Blue, and simple to use.

You don't need a Masters Degree in Engineering or Computer Science just a simple understanding of how much delay you need to not go red . If you can read basic numbers and do subtraction it's the delay box for you.

Bob

Posts: 3084 | Location: Lakeside, Ca | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post