DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    The Million rain out policy?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Million rain out policy?
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of TonyB6255
posted
We are planning on travelling to race at the end of Sep from WA state, (need a break from this crazy ass state). Our plan is to hit the SFG 150K race, then Clay City,KY for Triple 5K (grew up on this track), Huntsville $7500 then the Million.

Obviously The Million is the main race but what happens if there is rain out? Do they push it out a day or 2? The wife asked me this last night and I didn't know the answer. We are both working remotely so this may be our best chance to do this. I always work from home but she doesn't so we can go without her having to take a lot of vacation days.

Posts: 633 | Location: Rochester, WA | Registered: November 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
There is a flier in the big bucks race section here on this site, it should say on the flier.

Posts: 329 | Location: observing the mayhem | Registered: December 22, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Oh and have fun,sounds like a great trip!!

Posts: 329 | Location: observing the mayhem | Registered: December 22, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I just read the flier and it says if we have a rainout during a round we will go to the previous completed round and split the money.

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Think THE MILLION is going to be run on Friday this year so if it rains it will be their first priority

Posts: 1258 | Location: USA | Registered: December 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post