New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bowling Green
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted
Raced their over the weekend 05 undercover RED running 4:80s 60s decent on out passed 330 car seemed to want to move around aborted 3rd round pass as it made a hard move does that track have grooves or what I seemed to watch Top Dragsters dart around watching D3tv anyone have a comment on that never raced their before

Posts: 65 | Location: central indiana | Registered: May 16, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Boucher Jr
posted Hide Post
20 says OP burns out on the chip

Posts: 236 | Location: Il. | Registered: December 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Don Higgins Crew Chief Pro Software
posted Hide Post
Never had a problem there, how cold was it?

Crew Chief Pro 7.980. It is not an evolution in Crew Chief Software, it is a Revolution in Crew Chief Software
Drag Racing Software and Professional Weather Stations(309) 688-2990

Visit us on the web at http://www.crewchiefpro.com

Are you a Producer or a Parasite?

Author of the book, "But Who Will Save The Children."

Posts: 1381 | Location: Bartonville Illinois | Registered: October 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of SST386
posted Hide Post
I was there also, went out 3rd round due to a 20 light though. But yes when the sun goes down in cold weather it can be tricky

Posts: 361 | Location: KENTUCKY | Registered: May 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
temps were mid 50s I do a good solid 7000 burnout same as always raced at indy and edgewater same temps no issues not bashing track I like it just looking for some input on others who race there

Posts: 65 | Location: central indiana | Registered: May 16, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Seen on their facebook page they are grinding polishing the track seems to me this wouldn't being done if there wasn't a issue I posted my experience there with not much response I never felt it was a traction or cool weather issue as my 60ft times were decent and got better each time slip any way glad to see they are making improvements

DRR Trophy
Picture of excessive braker
posted Hide Post
BG for the Thanksgiving race has always been a toss up. I've seen 4.7x dragsters dialed 7.00 because of the track not being up to par specially after the sun goes down with the cold November temps. Definitely a slow doorcar track for the Thanksgiving race but awesome track in the summer months. I recommend going there for the summer Tenn Tuck race. 2 races in 1 day and if you don't do well in the first race you can take the scooter over to the waterpark cool down and then come back and get ready for the 5k!

Posts: 71 | Location: Sliding at the cones | Registered: May 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post