DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    The March Meet is now the May Meet
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The March Meet is now the May Meet
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted
postponed to end of May, 2021...

https://aaafamosoraceway.com/

Posts: 121 | Location: Imperial, CA | Registered: September 12, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
With everything going on, this is a great move by John & Blake. The MM has ALWAYS been about the spectators,racing,and being a part of the grass roots of drag racing. A HUGE PLUS, the weather will be much better! If you have never experienced the MARCH MEET, Put it on your bucket list. THE BEST RACING YOU WILL EVER BE PART OF! JMO. Ozzie.

Posts: 41 | Location: so. ca. | Registered: June 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
I'm going to miss this year. In spite of the postponement my health isn't going to let me go.
First time in many years.

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
May as in, May not?

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4563 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post