DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Maple Grove management?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Maple Grove management?
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
Picture of bubbletop
posted
Anyone know if the Track Manager at the Grove has changed? I heard that Bill Jr has stepped back and only handling Norwalk, and that Mike Lewis is back.
Not sure if it was just a rumor, or a fact??

Couldn't find anything on it....

Posts: 13 | Location: MA. | Registered: April 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of SCDIV1
posted Hide Post
Bader Jr has been gone since around the national event. Not sure if it was before or after that event. Lots of rumor mill stories about why. Don’t know who’s going to be in charge. One popular former Etown announcer is also gone as well according to the rumor mill. I was there racing at the Dutch Classic about 2 weeks after the national event and had no idea at the time Bader was already gone.

Posts: 2733 | Location: Where ever I am, I'm here and it's me | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I heard said announcer telling people at Larson's show that he was fired. He was announcing at South Mountain the week prior.

I didn't know that Bader was gone too. That explains why the Dutch was such a cluster compared to the Divisional in May...

Posts: 343 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: January 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
This surprises me. I heard car counts were up and racers were happy with the changes he made

Posts: 21 | Location: maryland | Registered: August 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Might say the same at Darlington. Car counts up, people loved the guy, and suddenly Jimmy Bradshaw was gone without any apparent reason and none has ever surfaced.

Posts: 6213 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post