New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fire Fauci
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted
Lots of emails released today.Try to read them online,because the news certainly will look the other way.

https://www.documentcloud.org/...anthony-fauci-emails

Posts: 1169 | Location: Elgin,IL | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
They were saying this is "BOMBSHELL EVIDENCE" emails sure to get him fired. But the ones I saw were nothing spectacular.

I did think he should have been fired more than a year ago but Trump was in a bad position to do that. From the start I thought Fauchi was too involved in the Wuhan Lab and anyone who has a financial interest in the lab in Wuhan should not be involved in decision making on how to deal with it.

Would have been political suicide for Trump to fire him back then but now Dictator Biden is in office the Democrats are done with him and used him up. They may throw him under the bus now if there is anything in the emails. Collateral Damage.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 4032 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Fauci is the highest paid public official at $417,000 per year. Tax payers need to DEFUND Fauci.

When everything is coming your way, your probably in the wrong lane.

Posts: 1016 | Location: Between a Rock and a Hard Spot, USA | Registered: December 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Curly1:
They were saying this is "BOMBSHELL EVIDENCE" emails sure to get him fired. But the ones I saw were nothing spectacular.

I did think he should have been fired more than a year ago but Trump was in a bad position to do that. From the start I thought Fauchi was too involved in the Wuhan Lab and anyone who has a financial interest in the lab in Wuhan should not be involved in decision making on how to deal with it.

Would have been political suicide for Trump to fire him back then but now Dictator Biden is in office the Democrats are done with him and used him up. They may throw him under the bus now if there is anything in the emails. Collateral Damage.

He and Mr T didn’t get along...

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4512 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Fire Fauci? Let's not waste a wish shall we. Prosecute Fauci! Unfortunately we've come to accept that people can lie in the face of the facts and they aren't accountable. This little weasel has caused irreparable damage to our nation and our people. Justice, real justice needs to prevail to put us back on the right track with accountability, especially regarding government officials.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Under normal circumstances a people united would converge all at once, to re-establish the rule of law.

Not this demoralized people, to who'm it has been baked into them over the last 40 years or so, these are their rulers, and not their employee's.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of fuzzy dice
posted Hide Post
Fauci is in with the in crowd...no firing for him...turns out the emails are redacted and the pubs are demanding the unredacted versions...

Posts: 1277 | Location: Florida (FL) | Registered: June 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
Picture of Roger McGinnis
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Canted Valve:
Fire Fauci? Let's not waste a wish shall we. Prosecute Fauci! Unfortunately we've come to accept that people can lie in the face of the facts and they aren't accountable. This little weasel has caused irreparable damage to our nation and our people. Justice, real justice needs to prevail to put us back on the right track with accountability, especially regarding government officials.

Right

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 559 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: January 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Roger McGinnis
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:
Under normal circumstances a people united would converge all at once, to re-establish the rule of law.

Not this demoralized people, to who'm it has been baked into them over the last 40 years or so, these are their rulers, and not their employee's.

Right

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 559 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: January 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of FootbrakeJim
posted Hide Post
I heard Hillary is saying Fauci should have deleted those emails... Big Grin

Dan "Jim" Moore
Much too young to feel this damn old!!

Posts: 1041 | Location: Farmersville, TX  | Registered: December 05, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
I heard Hillary is saying Fauci should have deleted those emails..

You mean like with a towel or something?

Right click broken link, left click open image in new tab. Wink

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of KWig
posted Hide Post
Good ole Dr Fraudci. His time has run

You have to put in the effort, to get anything out of it.

Posts: 736 | Location: Cumming Ga | Registered: January 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
This could get messy as some peoples businesses were completly ruined over some of the decisions that this guy put in to effect. As in their lives were ruined and some might be looking for someone to blame or take it out on. I would not want to be in his position as a walking around target as he was not that popular anyway and this just adds fuel to the fire.

Posts: 318 | Location: ohio | Registered: June 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
About a year ago Fauchi testified before Congress and he was Smug and evasive in his answers and kept kind of laughing. I knew then he was a snake.

There is really nothing funny about this deal, people have died, people have lost their business, their jobs and I think at some point those people will start losing houses and maybe even families. I think divorces and suicides may go up.

Nothing Funny about this. I understand the seriousness of this disease and realize that some bad decisions may be made. But we should take it serious and do the best we can. Do not wear a mask, wear a mask, wear TWO masks, cancel Christmas with your Family if you love them, You can not go see them if they get sick, if they die you can not go to their Funeral, unless you are George Floyd Drug addict then you can have 5 Funerals all over the Country with thousands of people in attendance and a gold Casket horse drawn through the streets like a God.
Riots do not Spread it but Churches do so you can not go to Church but you can burn down the City and loot all businesses.
Shut down everything for 2 weeks to stop the spread, now lets just make it 18 Months to slow the spread.
Both Kamala and Dictator Biden BOTH said they would not be taking the Trump Vaccine as it is not safe and tested, then they get in office and are trying to stick it in everyone and acting like Biden developed it and saved the World with the Vaccine that TRUMP developed in Record time.

Wear a mask for 100 days and this will all be over. After the 100 days is up, if you continue to do as we say we MAY let you get together on July 4th with masks and Social distancing....

The Democrats made this Political from the start and that made Fauchi pretty invincible because if Trump fired him as he should have the Country would have went crazy.
Fauchi should have been fired because of his involvement with the Lab in Wuhan, He should have been fired because his job performance was terrible and we paid the price for his failures.

Obama pulled the plug on the Wuhan lab 2 weeks before Trump took office yet Fauchi remained involved. Why?

Fauchi has always stood up for China and said it did not start in the lab in Wuhan (that HE was involved in) and tried to make Trump look bad for asking about it.

Seems common sense to me if you have a lab that they know was doing "Gain of Function" research on the Corona virus, we KNOW that because Obama was funding it and yet we are to believe that it did not originate in the lab? We are to believe it started a few blocks away in a Wet Market?

Maybe it did, maybe it did not but we were we not allowed to ask and find out? Who was hiding what?

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 4032 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post