DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    What happened to Rienhart?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What happened to Rienhart?
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted
Am I out of touch? No more Reinhart. He was announcing in Woodburn and said I'll see you in Seattle and have heard nothing about him since.

Posts: 4 | Location: South City | Registered: January 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR / Crew
Picture of DragRaceResults
posted Hide Post
A little back and forth with the powers that be is what I've heard. May or may not be back.

Posts: 2140 | Location: Gallatin, TN - U.S.A. | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
They didn’t like what he had to say about the Force incident right or wrong , he got a time out….

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4597 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Politics for a video he made after Forces incident. Apparently the truth hurt their feelings. He was just explaining what happened and airing the "dirty laundry" and they didnt like it.

"I am not ashamed to confess I am ignorant of what I do not know."
Marcus Tullius Cicero

Posts: 1018 | Location: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: April 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Is he announcing at Brainard National this weekend? Best announcer ever!

When everything is coming your way, your probably in the wrong lane.

Posts: 1030 | Location: Between a Rock and a Hard Spot, USA | Registered: December 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Larry Scarth:
Is he announcing at Brainard National this weekend? Best announcer ever!

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4597 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
I watched the WFO Podcast when he explained the possible cause for the chutes not opening on Forces car, It made a lot of sense and I sure didnt see anything wrong with it. Not sure what they are butt hurt about.
Whatever the issue is with Rienhart, the people in the know are not saying. Joe Costello just keeps saying he will be back

Posts: 2516 | Location: Moving back to the door side | Registered: April 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
Picture of Bruce Williams
posted Hide Post
I was told by a reliable source that is a personal friend with Allen that he will be back at Indy.

Bruce Lee Cool

Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want.

Posts: 2056 | Location: Chandler Arizona | Registered: August 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Just checked Alan Reinhart's Facebook and he posted today about 3 hours ago. Thanks for your concerns. Had some personal issues that are now behind me and it will return to normal.

Posts: 148 | Location: california | Registered: November 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
Back announcing on NHRA.TV this weekend at the Bowling Green D3 race

Posts: 2516 | Location: Moving back to the door side | Registered: April 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post