Bracket Talk
Talk about pre-race, racing & post-race; good or bad.

This topic can be found at:
https://drr.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/75460652/m/9727043107

October 07, 2026, 03:49 PM
Tex013
Talk about pre-race, racing & post-race; good or bad.
BKing ,
I cannot imagine running @ 6000da . I've raced @ 4500 about highest with 100+F , 125+ GOW . Vile and slow .
Diesel today is $2.849/litre
98 unleaded , what I run in Plymouth , $2.649/L
I feel so much better off since someone tried setting fire to the middle east .

Tex
October 07, 2026, 03:56 PM
B KING
quote:
Originally posted by Tex013:
BKing ,
I cannot imagine running @ 6000da . I've raced @ 4500 about highest with 100+F , 125+ GOW . Vile and slow .
Diesel today is $2.849/litre
98 unleaded , what I run in Plymouth , $2.649/L
I feel so much better off since someone tried setting fire to the middle east .

Tex


The Winnemucca track we ran at was 7,000'-7500' DA. The ProCharger is not affected as bad as an NA combo.

2BKING Smile

Relaxing


1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3100 lbs.
Pump Gas 436
October 07, 2026, 07:31 PM
BTR69
Brian, hoping to make it out there Saturday for a bit. Going to see if Pops in Law can make it. Might see if Brother in Law wants to go as well. I have your number. Will text if it looks like I can make it. Wife has given her blessing to ditch her for a day. LOL.... Hitting the road and heading west early tomorrow am....


William Kilduff NHRA 2011
1970 Barracuda
1968 Camaro X2
1968 Caprice
1964 F100
October 07, 2026, 09:10 PM
B KING
quote:
Originally posted by BTR69:
Brian, hoping to make it out there Saturday for a bit. Going to see if Pops in Law can make it. Might see if Brother in Law wants to go as well. I have your number. Will text if it looks like I can make it. Wife has given her blessing to ditch her for a day. LOL.... Hitting the road and heading west early tomorrow am....


William be safe in your travels!

Sat. is the best day to make it out. We are supposed to be qualifying that day & with the remnants of the hurricane supposed to move in Sun. We are going to push for eliminations on Sat. afternoon.

We're stacking tomorrow morning & parking around noon.

2BKING Smile

Relaxing


1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3100 lbs.
Pump Gas 436
October 08, 2026, 10:49 PM
B KING
Keep it brief, today was pain stacking & parking. My parking spot had a good amount of oil puddles. Got a bag of kitty litter, took care of the issue. Got registered & tech.

Tomorrow is testing from 1pm - 9pm. We'll see how it goes.

2BKING Smile

Relaxing


1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3100 lbs.
Pump Gas 436
October 09, 2026, 02:01 PM
B KING
Organized street racing, bunch of crybabies. They want rules to specifically match their car. They darn near had a fight over the shyt at the driver's meeting. You can't make this shyt up!

I need to stick with bracket/index racing.

2BKING Smile

Relaxing

This message has been edited. Last edited by: B KING,


1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3100 lbs.
Pump Gas 436
October 09, 2026, 03:20 PM
BTR69
That cracks me up. I may be wrong, but I think a lot of the drama seen at today’s organized street and no prep races is driven by how some folks see it on the tv shows. Like they think that’s what you’re supposed to do, ***** moan and act tough. Seen it at a few street style races.

Looks like I’m not going to make it out there tomorrow as hoped Brian. Due to the bad weather expected Sunday, the atv desert tour we set up for Sunday has been rescheduled to tomorrow. I’m pretty bummed about it. Wife ain’t gonna let me outta that.


William Kilduff NHRA 2011
1970 Barracuda
1968 Camaro X2
1968 Caprice
1964 F100
October 09, 2026, 05:32 PM
B KING
No problem William!

I know what you mean about the drama. Heck with all that shyt!

1st pass was a 6.10 @ 121.50. It spun about 40' out & around 330'. We made changes & go into qualifying next run. They're trying to run as much of the race tonight & finish it tomorrow.

2BKING Smile

Relaxing


1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3100 lbs.
Pump Gas 436