New
Find
Notify
Tools

Courtney Force
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted
Just read a story that she will be stepping away from racing effective immediately.

Posts: 34 | Location: Louisville,KY,US | Registered: October 11, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of 369dragster
posted Hide Post
Someone is having a baby. Wink

Ken

Posts: 319 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Eman
posted Hide Post
Why does everyone seem so surprised about this? Her sister did the same thing.

Posts: 1468 | Location: E TN | Registered: February 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Roger McGinnis
posted Hide Post
I'm glad that neither let their careers get in the way of being a woman.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 559 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: January 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of deadon1578
posted Hide Post
Is Jimmy Prock's son next in line?

Posts: 47 | Location: md | Registered: July 23, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Hotrod Corvette
posted Hide Post
Danny Hood...Until Autumn Hight comes of age...

Burt

I'm So Proud To Be An American And Not A Democrat...

Posts: 1220 | Location: Clinton Township, MI | Registered: September 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of 369dragster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Eman:
Why does everyone seem so surprised about this? Her sister did the same thing.

Not surprised at all,good for her. Hope everything works out great like it did for Ashley.

Ken

Posts: 319 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Jimmy Procks son is next in line but not in the car you think

Posts: 654 | Location: Here | Registered: November 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
I'm glad that neither let their careers get in the way of being a woman.

Not too difficult when you're not really working for a living.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 369dragster:
Someone is having a baby. Wink

I had nothing to do with it. Wink

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6413 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
i'm the baby daddy

Posts: 795 | Location: Georgia | Registered: May 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by racerdude2054:
i'm the baby daddy

If you are going to brag about it, you ought to give us the full report on the experience. Razz

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6413 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
I like her and wish her well.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 4035 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bucky:
quote:
Originally posted by racerdude2054:
i'm the baby daddy

If you are going to brag about it, you ought to give us the full report on the experience. Razz

an 1/8th of a mile pass in a 4.50 dragster lasted longer

Posts: 795 | Location: Georgia | Registered: May 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I have never been impressed with any of the Force girls'passion and desire to race and their driving performance is average at best. It seems to be a celebrity show and not a race career.

Posts: 40 | Location: East TN | Registered: December 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
their driving performance is average at best. It seems to be a celebrity show and not a race career.

I think driving a top fuel dragster or funny car is a lot harder than we would think.then you add all the travel time,sponsor promotions and fans attacking you,i think its a bigger challenge than we realize.
also I learned years ago a descent female driver is great for the sport.alot of young girls look up to these drivers and it gives young female drivers a role model to look up to.

I thought Courtney did a great job of keeping it clean and representing the sport in a classy way.

Posts: 1425 | Location: united states | Registered: January 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of David Gerard
posted Hide Post
BRITTANY FORCE TO DRIVE ADVANCE AUTO PARTS TOP FUEL DRAGSTER

YORBA LINDA, Calif. (Jan. 25, 2019) — John Force Racing today announced that Brittany Force, the 2017 Top Fuel World Champion, will be in the driver’s seat of the Advance Auto Parts Top Fuel dragster for the 2019 NHRA Mello Yello Drag Racing Series season, which kicks-off with the Lucas Oil NHRA Winternationals, February 8-10 at the Auto Club Raceway at Pomona in Pomona, Calif.

With her sister Courtney Force having just announced that she is stepping away from driving duties, Advance Auto Parts continues its partnership with John Force Racing by becoming the primary sponsor of Brittany Force’s Top Fuel dragster.

“I’m really excited to start this season teaming up with Advance Auto Parts,” said Brittany Force. “They’ve been such a great partner to John Force Racing the past two years. They exceeded expectations when working with Courtney, building her as their brand ambassador, and I can’t wait to see what we can accomplish together. I’m looking forward to getting them their first win in a dragster and ultimately going after a championship. Off track, I look forward to creating new relationships and being involved with everything this great company has to offer.”

Brittany Force finished the 2018 season fifth in the NHRA Mello Yello points standings after a roller coaster season that started with a grisly wreck. Four races later she debuted a brand-new dragster at the SpringNationals in Houston and picked up the race win. In 2017, she became just the second female and first in 35 years to win the Top Fuel world championship.

“We are excited to continue our partnership with John Force Racing and have Brittany Force drive the Advance Auto Parts and Carquest Top Fuel Dragster in 2019,” said Yogi Jashnani, Chief Marketing Officer for Advance, which owns the Carquest brand. “Brittany represented us in eight races last season and was instrumental in launching our new advertising campaign, ‘Think Ahead. Think Advance.’ We look forward to our continued involvement in NHRA and welcoming fans to shop at www.AdvanceAutoParts.com or check out one of our more than 6,000 Advance Auto Parts and Carquest store locations throughout North America.”

-30-

Media Contact:
Sara Slaughter
Public Relations
Phone: 951-212-9818
Email: sara@johnforceracing.com

Posts: 420 | Location: Fullerton, CA | Registered: June 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
I thought Courtney did a great job of keeping it clean and representing the sport in a classy way.

Well, not exactly Mennonite standards, butt a mighty fine standard nonetheless. (11X14 on eBay only $145.)

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Lenny5160
posted Hide Post
The timing of the announcement makes me wonder, along with reading that JFR lost around 20 crew members after the season, if there isn't a little more to this story.

Along with Monster leaving, maybe they needed to cut a car and she was the next driver likely to step aside for family reasons so got moved out a little early.

Tony Leonard

Posts: 3163 | Location: Inver Grove Heights, MN | Registered: March 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Lost 20 and added 20 when Grubnic arrived. This has been planned for sometime. She wants to start a family and so does he hubby.

Posts: 654 | Location: Here | Registered: November 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post