DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    With a very Heavy heart....XPSFan (Fred Mckee) has passed
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

With a very Heavy heart....XPSFan (Fred Mckee) has passed
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
Picture of BLIND MULE 2217
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent...Fred was a very smart and talented individual. He will be missed..

Posts: 354 | Location: Opelika AL, | Registered: January 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of "The Bender"
posted Hide Post
Very, very sad news. My thoughts and prayers to the family.

272" Spitzer
540 Chevy
The Blower Shop XR1
FTI XPM Series Converter
FTI Level 6 Powerglide
3.69@199
.916 60'

2017 Bradenton Heads Up Madness
Open Outlaw Champ

2018 PDRA T/D #5
2019 PDRA T/D #2

2020 Retired From T/D Competition....

2020 Bradenton NMCA Hemi Shootout Winner

2021 getting back into bracket racing with a Gen3 Hemi powered 87 Cutlass.

Posts: 3100 | Location: Yes | Registered: July 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
Very sad day indeed, RIP Fred.

Posts: 1754 | Location: Houston, Tx. | Registered: November 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Sad to hear.Man of great knowledge and always willing to help out. Prayers for family.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4197 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mario428
posted Hide Post
RIP Fred

Thought of him as a friend, he helped me out a bunch with my car and we corresponded after. Would have liked to have met him.

Great guy, Fred, his humor and wit will be missed in our little world.

Condolences to his family.

Posts: 984 | Location: Charlottetown, PEI, Canad*** | Registered: July 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Well damn it! You will be greatly missed, what a wonderful wealth of knowledge. Godspeed to you sir, Godspeed!

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right. Here I am.......

Posts: 5316 | Location: stuck in the middle with you! | Registered: March 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Just awful news.. Can never find the right words....Prayers for his Family..Many tears there for sure...Thanks XPS for sharing your knowledge, YOU will be missed...
A "Salute" to you, Sir.....

Posts: 228 | Location: North Royalton Ohio US*** | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
Very sad news....just proves that you need to live each day to its fullest and make sure you tell your loved ones that you love them

Posts: 2434 | Location: Moving back to the door side | Registered: April 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Gonna miss his great posts! RIP!

Posts: 654 | Location: Here | Registered: November 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of victo
posted Hide Post
Godspeed Fred - way to soon

2012 West Coast Pro Gas E/Gas Champion

Posts: 523 | Location: Novato | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Godspeed Fred.....

Posts: 329 | Location: observing the mayhem | Registered: December 22, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of RacerVX54
posted Hide Post
R.I.P Fred

"Just Shut Up and Race"

Brian Martin
Martin Racing
5.66 @121.55

Posts: 1404 | Location: Va.Beach .Va | Registered: August 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Matrix
posted Hide Post
Wow. Never met him but always enjoyed reading his tech and his banter with ed lol. Rest In Peace sir

Daryl Pinder

Dynasty Motorsports
www.dynastymotorsports.com

Posts: 456 | Location: Ft. Washington, MD USA | Registered: March 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Rest in peace.

Take care. Tom Worthington

If it seems that bracket racing has gotten too expensive for you, maybe you are just doing it wrong.

Posts: 1234 | Location: Rocky Mount, NC | Registered: December 01, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
Picture of Jerry Kathe
posted Hide Post
Very sad indeed. Thoughts and prayers to his loved ones and friends.

RIP Fred

Jerry Kathe

Posts: 138 | Location: SW Ohio | Registered: November 11, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of DemonChick
posted Hide Post
This is so sad to hear.
Fred gave us some tips years ago, via PM's. His expertise helped us tremendously, which was so appreciated. Always loved reading his posts/comments.

Our thoughts and prayers to Fred's family and friends. R.I.P.

Posts: 501 | Location: Mission BC Canada | Registered: March 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Godspeed Fred.

Will miss his posts. An expert with a personality.

Bill Curtis

Posts: 842 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Wow! I'm sorry to hear this. I just drove past his place Saturday morning on the way to the RV store, and was going to stop in on the way back as I saw the door was open. Rest in peace Fred! Your insight will definitely be missed.

Posts: 343 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: January 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Boucher Jr
posted Hide Post
Well this just sucks. One of the few that got it, and knew how to properly set a pinion angle. RIP XPS

Posts: 236 | Location: Il. | Registered: December 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Exactly. I was just saying the same to someone here that PM’d about Fred... he got it and got me.

Fred closed with this in our last PM, 2 days before he passed...

quote:
Originally posted by XPS fan:
Keep dem boyz on here riled up 'til I get back.

I will Fred, till you get back.

RIP

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post