New
Find
Notify
Tools

Motormania TV
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Good conversation and I am sure Mark will consider all suggestions. This service Mark does for those of us at home is unmatched in our little world--period. And has been ever since he started it. My suggestion would be to get a really good, not one that THINKS he is good, announcer as many of the track announcers leave a lot to be desired. It must be hard for Mark and crew to sacrifice every weekend to do this for the racers and their friends at home...If he never changes anything it is still by far better than anything else that has ever been offered and we should all thank him.

Posts: 6218 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of 67SS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ferndaleflyer:
Good conversation and I am sure Mark will consider all suggestions. This service Mark does for those of us at home is unmatched in our little world--period. And has been ever since he started it. My suggestion would be to get a really good, not one that THINKS he is good, announcer as many of the track announcers leave a lot to be desired. It must be hard for Mark and crew to sacrifice every weekend to do this for the racers and their friends at home...If he never changes anything it is still by far better than anything else that has ever been offered and we should all thank him.

Agreed...he/they do an awesome job. It's always on when I'm in garage working. My comment was towards the "really" comment.

Chad Harris

Posts: 1263 | Location: Vinton, Virginia | Registered: May 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of fuzzy dice
posted Hide Post
I agree with Fern...Mark and Joanne do a wonderful job...btw, looked for you at the bigfoots, Fern...

Posts: 1277 | Location: Florida (FL) | Registered: June 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Fern was in WV repossessing one of my rentals that week, and it took me the whole week. I went in the garage yesterday and started the race car just to show it some love. I'll see you some where or at least the plan is for New Years race......

Posts: 6218 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post