New
Find
Notify
Tools

What next?
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted
Can 2020 get any weirder? I'm assuming with Trump quarantined for the next couple of weeks it's going to be hard to win re-election....
I have a new bumper sticker...."Any functioning adult 2020"
Maybe we should all go Wild West and just do what we want. Work, play, race. dine in, dine out, have to fight for what we want....ect ect. I'm done paying somebody to tell me what to do..

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4465 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
And here it was alleged Joe would "get the virus" and cancel the debates. Truth stranger than fiction. Heck, Joe could wait a couple of weeks, the incubation period, bow out and blame it on Trump. The perfect crime.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I don’t think him having the virus will affect anything as long as he doesn’t get really sick. He has almost four years of campaigning under his belt so if he can’t win with what he has already done he ain’t winning by having a few more rallies.

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I’m a Trump fan and I say it’s a ploy. Use it against the left and say I can still run a country with the China flu so why can’t you reopen your state. Push the people tired of the lockdowns against the governors even more.

Also agree with he has campaigned for 4 years. This doesn’t make a difference.

Posts: 118 | Location: Midwest USA | Registered: April 03, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by green1:
I don’t think him having the virus will affect anything as long as he doesn’t get really sick. He has almost four years of campaigning under his belt so if he can’t win with what he has already done he ain’t winning by having a few more rallies.

I agree.He hasn't even said that he feels "sick" and if you haven't decided by now who to vote for,you probably wouldn't decide in the next few weeks.

Posts: 1169 | Location: Elgin,IL | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
As a one issue voter nothing will change my mind and if you own a gun you just might think real hard about who wants you to keep them----I'll be voting for Trump---count on it.

Posts: 6214 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Alaskaracer
posted Hide Post
Trump all the way......

Mark Goulette
Owner/Driver of the Livin' The Dream Racing dragster
www.livinthedreamracing.com
"Speed kills but it's better than going slow!"
Authorized Amsoil Retailer

Posts: 1466 | Location: Back home in Alaska! | Registered: February 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
My decision was made a long time ago, this recent setback for Trump (getting Covid) is not going to effect my vote. My primary concern is that Biden obviously has signs of impaired mental capacity. I honestly believe that voting him in to Office would be a huge mistake.

Bob

Posts: 3083 | Location: Lakeside, Ca | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I’m listening to the Hollywood idiots seal their future with statements regarding POTUS and Family. Karma....

My mind was made up but Because of their actions against America, the Flag and position I’m voting for DT.

Tell me why Biden used the (Inshallah) statement to Trump?

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4497 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
My primary concern is that Biden obviously has signs of impaired mental capacity. I honestly believe that voting him in to Office would be a huge mistake.

Any professional politician is just a front man for the powers that be. That goes for the President of the USA too. The dems knifed Bernie again and drafted Biden likely for his "elect-ability". I imagine the power struggles within would be intense, but a vote for Biden is a vote for Harris.

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I'm voting for 'none of the above".

Posts: 700 | Location: At the beach | Registered: August 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
I like the none of the above option on the ballot as well. That way when everything goes to chit, you have paperwork proving you didn't contribute to everything going to chit, as a registered "none of the above" voter.

Another option that should be considered I think, is the "this is the best we can do" registered voter option. This option would provide a thin lair of protection, from blame as well.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike Rietow,

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
...from blame as well.

The blame is immaterial. First off those that are to blame will emphatically deny it for ever and ever. Secondly, blame will have no bearing on the consequences of the outcome. Some hollow moral victory for not having voted will only matter to the individual, and great if it makes you feel good, but again, it won't impact the consequences to be paid by our citizens and the country.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Canted Valve:
quote:
...from blame as well.

The blame is immaterial. First off those that are to blame will emphatically deny it for ever and ever. Secondly, blame will have no bearing on the consequences of the outcome. Some hollow moral victory for not having voted will only matter to the individual, and great if it makes you feel good, but again, it won't impact the consequences to be paid by our citizens and the country.

If we pretended hypothetically, we the people have a say on government. I'd say, I think the "none of the above" option is needed on ballots, for new checks and balances.

It used to be labor (unions) funded the Democrats and American big business funded the Republicans. So we had a balance in negotiation, between business and labor.

Now that offshoring the US economy has dismantled American big business and labor unions, we're left with multinational corporations funding both parties.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike Rietow,

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post