DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    NHRA selling Atlanta Dragstrip, yikes
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NHRA selling Atlanta Dragstrip, yikes
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted
Wonder why. As a west coast racer I thought east coast tracks were very popular.

When everything is coming your way, your probably in the wrong lane.

Posts: 1023 | Location: Between a Rock and a Hard Spot, USA | Registered: December 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Probably desperate for cash to pay the moguls their HUMONGUS salaries!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11008 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
They want be selling nothing unless they come off that price I heard...an I mean way off....

Posts: 1270 | Location: USA | Registered: December 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Koski:
Probably desperate for cash to pay the moguls their HUMONGUS salaries!

Bingo! Top Heavy!

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4568 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
In this economic and political environment,I would much rather see the NHRA BUYING tracks rather than selling tracks.

Everything is usually for sale for a price.

How much will they sell Indy and Gainesville for in the future?

Posts: 1171 | Location: Elgin,IL | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
For as much as they can get!

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of "The Bender"
posted Hide Post
Everything I have is for sale...........for the right price!

272" Spitzer
540 Chevy
The Blower Shop XR1
FTI XPM Series Converter
FTI Level 6 Powerglide
3.69@199
.916 60'

2017 Bradenton Heads Up Madness
Open Outlaw Champ

2018 PDRA T/D #5
2019 PDRA T/D #2

2020 Retired From T/D Competition....

2020 Bradenton NMCA Hemi Shootout Winner

2021 getting back into bracket racing with a Gen3 Hemi powered 87 Cutlass.

Posts: 3100 | Location: Yes | Registered: July 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
We need a oil prince to save the day again... oops oil isn't worth much anymore.

The Sands in Vegas shuttered its doors on the way to Asia! Thanks to all the wing wong ching chong supporting flag wavers.

What a JOKE!! Pushovers!

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
As soon as I get my stimulus check I'll have the down payment. Right around the 12th of never!

When everything is coming your way, your probably in the wrong lane.

Posts: 1023 | Location: Between a Rock and a Hard Spot, USA | Registered: December 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Pretty sure it’s called business

Posts: 654 | Location: Here | Registered: November 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post