Find
Notify
Tools

NFL rigged?
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Maybe the Saints should trade Andy Dalton for a Russian arms dealer.

Andy Dalton aside....you are one day too late. Biden's Staff of nimrods arranged a trade between Brittany Griner and your International Arms Dealer. In essence a Basketball player who isn't smart enough to leave her drugs at home while traveling to Russia, gets busted then exchanged for a guy who is a International Arms dealer. That would be a guy who supplies lots of Military grade weapons to Terrorist.

Anyone see a problem here?

Evidently Biden's band of morons feels that America is stronger and safer with Mrs. Griner on a basketball court and International terrorists sporting tons of new weapons for Christmas.

The ones we should fear are not in China or Russia, they are in the White House.

Bob

Posts: 3082 | Location: Lakeside, Ca | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RPROGAS:
quote:
Maybe the Saints should trade Andy Dalton for a Russian arms dealer.

Andy Dalton aside....you are one day too late. Biden's Staff of nimrods arranged a trade between Brittany Griner and your International Arms Dealer. In essence a Basketball player who isn't smart enough to leave her drugs at home while traveling to Russia, gets busted then exchanged for a guy who is a International Arms dealer. That would be a guy who supplies lots of Military grade weapons to Terrorist.

Anyone see a problem here?

Evidently Biden's band of morons feels that America is stronger and safer with Mrs. Griner on a basketball court and International terrorists sporting tons of new weapons for Christmas.

The ones we should fear are not in China or Russia, they are in the White House.

Bob

And don't forget about the guy they left behind who has been wrongfully detained for 4 years now.

Posts: 664 | Location: UTD | Registered: September 25, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
That "Guy" means NOTHING to Biden's mental midget Team, he can't shoot baskets worth a darn.

Bob

Posts: 3082 | Location: Lakeside, Ca | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RPROGAS:
That "Guy" means NOTHING to Biden's mental midget Team, he can't shoot baskets worth a darn.

Bob

Plus, he's not a trans.

One helluva freak show eh?

Well, it's that time of day to watch the Alex Jones show lol! Hasta la vista

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tom Reyer:
I refuse to let politics ruin my Sunday and a sport I've watched since a little kid. What's sad is they don't even show the National Anthem anymore.

They lost a lot of viewers showing people kneeling and talking about it all the time.

Rigging confirmed

You need something less "political"? OK. Why are you still watching? Take care. Tom Worthington

If it seems that bracket racing has gotten too expensive for you, maybe you are just doing it wrong.

Posts: 1233 | Location: Rocky Mount, NC | Registered: December 01, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of TomR
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tom396:
quote:
I refuse to let politics ruin my Sunday and a sport I've watched since a little kid. What's sad is they don't even show the National Anthem anymore.

They lost a lot of viewers showing people kneeling and talking about it all the time.

Rigging confirmed

You need something less "political"? OK. Why are you still watching? Take care. Tom Worthington

That player has nothing to do with the original post.

Talking about players flopping and faking injuries. Did anyone catch the world cup, England vs France? First time watching soccer (it was on at the bar) and all I could see were grown men rolling around on the ground and whining to the refs every time another player came near them. I have no clue why people would watch this "sport" nor why it is the most popular "sport" in the world.

72 Nova "Hooptie"

Posts: 739 | Location: Hanover, MD | Registered: June 20, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of CrewMan
posted Hide Post
Regarding soccer ...

If I wanted to watch a bunch of guys struggle to score for 90 minutes....

I'd take a a few of my buddies out to the bar.... Big Grin

"Some things are better left unsaid... usually it's the S**T I blurt out first.

Posts: 116 | Location: Loveland, Ohio | Registered: September 26, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Tom396:
quote:

Rigging confirmed

That player has nothing to do with the original post.

Talking about players flopping and faking injuries. Did anyone catch the world cup, England vs France? First time watching soccer (it was on at the bar) and all I could see were grown men rolling around on the ground and whining to the refs every time another player came near them. I have no clue why people would watch this "sport" nor why it is the most popular "sport" in the world.

Your woke crying or soccer players crying, which is worse?

You're never right about anything either because you're emotional rather than rational.

The idea NFL football could be rigged is an attack on your identity, in your emotional mind.

Probably never played a down of football in your life either.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
It's not like you don't already have a history of being fooled and not willing to admit it.

No matter the evidence.

That's an emotional state of mind, rather than a rational one.

War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike Rietow,

DRR Sportsman
Picture of TomR
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:

You're never right about anything either because you're emotional rather than rational.

The idea NFL football could be rigged is an attack on your identity, in your emotional mind.

Woke crying?? All I said was I refuse to let politics ruin a game I have watched since I was a kid.

As far as the original post, he had a tore MCL and left the game after the play in question. How is that rigged? Now, lets talk about the refs steering a game to a certain conclusion with non calls or bogus calls to help a team win. That, I can get behind.

I played plenty of football when I was younger.

Soccer is not a sport.

You DID cross the center line, lol.

72 Nova "Hooptie"

Posts: 739 | Location: Hanover, MD | Registered: June 20, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:

Woke crying?? All I said was I refuse to let politics ruin a game I have watched since I was a kid.

As far as the original post, he had a tore MCL and left the game after the play in question. How is that rigged? Now, lets talk about the refs steering a game to a certain conclusion with non calls or bogus calls to help a team win. That, I can get behind.

I played plenty of football when I was younger.

Soccer is not a sport.

You DID cross the center line, lol.

Yeah sure I did woke boy, that must be why you can't produce one shred of evidence of it, and you have an entire video of the race to grab a screen shot of what you claim.

More proof you're woke and can't handle any Truth that brings discomfort to your fragile emotional state of being..

It's compliant woke dorks like you that can't handle the Truth, that'll get us all dead.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Next you'll be defending your little Dr Facci, just because you bought his bullshyt and failed that simple IQ test too.

It's not like there's not a pattern developing of your stupidity.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of TomR
posted Hide Post
Mike, you continue to live in your own little fantasy world and now you resort to name calling, woke boy, now that's funny.

Back to Tom369's post, I wish the NFL would do more of this. Fine the fakers and cheaters and make examples of them. Holding people accountable for their actions seems to be lost in 2022.

I'd also like to see better defined rules. Who knows what pass interference anymore. One play its called and not the next. Same with roughing the passer.

72 Nova "Hooptie"