DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Mike English - You have a PM
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mike English - You have a PM
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted
Thanks

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4467 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by imakehp:
I.P. Daily - You have a PM

edited for correctness Laughing very hard

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
We need a I.P. Daily sighting, he was way funnier than Mike English! Wink

2BKING Big Grin

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2552 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
He is at the March meet announcing this weekend fyi

"I am not ashamed to confess I am ignorant of what I do not know."
Marcus Tullius Cicero

Posts: 990 | Location: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: April 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Al Alguire:
He is at the March meet announcing this weekend fyi

Thanks Al....since my question to Mike was if he knew of an actual schedule of races at Bakersfield this year (if any) I may just drive up there this weekend and find the owner and ask him....I think Chris Forsyth is putting a couple races on there but his website isn't any better than Famoso's...

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4467 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Chris is in Tucson running the “SHOWDOWN” race ! It’s steaming on Bang shift starting at 2 today!

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
First summit race in 2 weeks.

Had dinner Friday with some east coasters and Ed stories were over top. They made DRR look like grade school with the stuff that was told.

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12288 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
you're a liar, a nobody and still here despite stating many times you were never coming back and created another user name just so you could engage me FUCING LOSER!

Loser Mike Emglish

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Little Man, your opinion means zero and oh they were just classic stories

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12288 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
You’re pathetic and a p u s s y old man.

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Mike has the POWER, the ED mental illness triggered again! Wink

2BKING

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2552 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Accomplished so I can go back to my morning nap. Thanks Little Man

L8R, Mike

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Little Man, your opinion means zero and oh they were just classic stories

I have to ask, did those folks use the term Ediot? Who ever hung that moniker on him was a genius.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
No they didn’t but Ediot is just classic

L8R, Mike

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
Very first response to this thread was smart @$$ Ediot. Had nothing to do with Ediot, was not to him or about him yet he comes in here with insults and starts cr@p.

Little Alter boy must still have bad taste in his mouth or tender tooter. 5'4" of ankle biting Biotch.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 4019 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Look at me except he’s to short to see

L8R, Mike

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
Little ankle biter needs to STFU. He is a bitter little man.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 4019 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Here you go Dave

https://famosodragstrip.com/summit-series/

Don’t tell Ediot the Ankle bitter

L8R, Mike

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike English:
Here you go Dave

https://famosodragstrip.com/summit-series/

Don’t tell Ediot the Ankle bitter

A few questions......

Is there a schedule of all the races for this year?
Or, Is this the only race Famoso will have this year?
What "associations" classes are they running at this race?

Dave

F J B

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
The associations are Super Comp, Pro Gas, Super Street. There are 3 dates on the link for these races.

L8R, Mike