Notify
Tools

practice tree ?'s
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted
Few practice tree questions.

Since kind of screrwed into n o track time fo0r while.Yea should have been out long tiome ago and gotten more track time. Well hole in riught big toe over year not healed and diabetic has killed optiong for while. So to make best of what I can.

Building life size pratice tree. Need a box I can hook to trans barake button and tree. Figure since b iggest problem has been new routin e and teaching old dog new tricks is aq old saying. I need to get some practice in while seated in car and going threw routine. Even to pointof removing doctors boot and wearing driving shoe for littl bit.

So any suggestion on box that I can connect to transbrake and tree? Not over priced would be very helpful right now since sitting on ass most of day and not getting paid to do so.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4405 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Goob
posted Hide Post
I highly recommend the Port A Tree Eliminator.
You don't need a full size tree.
Easy interface to your button in the car via 1/4" amplifier plug and some alligator clips.
Just set the unit in front of you anywhere. You're just training yourself to react naturally to the light. Any light will do.
The Port A Tree has all top and bottom bulb tree setups, rollout adjustments, LED's, and is easy to use.

"Despite the high cost of living, it remains popular."
Dave Cook
N375

Posts: 1771 | Location: Indy | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
yea its not always need thing.LOL plus give me another project I can work on while seated and zero weight on foot. While I have been called hard headed(unjustified) trying to do waht docotr says for most part. Kind of like being able to count to twenty on my digits.

Oh yea climbing into a fed never easy but with cast on foot it takes on new meaning to difficult.LOL

Posts: 4405 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Have looked at port atree.Hoping to find used one guiess not many part with them.