DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Wheel Base Length on a Don Davis C5 Corvette
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wheel Base Length on a Don Davis C5 Corvette
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
posted
Does anyone know the wheel base on a Don Davis Super Gas C5 Corvette?

Trying to do a C/G calculation and need the wheel base length.

Thanks Bob

Posts: 3083 | Location: Lakeside, Ca | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
109" I believe.

Doing my part to raise the average IQ on this board

Posts: 51 | Location: badlands of New Mexico | Registered: January 20, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Or was it 106"?

Posts: 51 | Location: badlands of New Mexico | Registered: January 20, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I called Kevin, he said that it's 106. Stubby little critter .

Bob

Posts: 3083 | Location: Lakeside, Ca | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
You know when it comes to inches we usually exaggerate!

DRR Sportsman
Picture of 57 Vette
posted Hide Post
On my 57 Davis Corvette which is an identical twin to the C 5. With the 4-link set up from the Davis. Using a Plum Bob from the centre line of the lower strut ball joint to the centre line of the rear axle mine is 107."

IHRA ACDELCO Canadian Nationals
Top/et Iron man Champion Wink
57 Don Davis Corvette Super Gas roadster Cool
SDPC Race Shop 582 Head Hunter on Methanol

Posts: 268 | Location: Toronto Ont/Surprise AZ | Registered: August 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post